If you get this job, you will earn a salary of USD 20 - 30. This job necessitates that you have work experience in the same field for a minimum of 12 months. Prospective candidates who are interested in this position are encouraged to apply, regardless of their current location. The job offer of Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) has been available since December 3, 2023, and it will be closed on March 2, 2024. IntelyCare offers job opportunities with different types, including full time. Choose the one that suits your needs.
Earn an hourly rate of up to $27 as a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) in Lewes, DE (and nearby areas) while working as a W2 employee that gets to set your own schedule. That's right, on our team you get to pick the shifts at our partnering facilities that work best for you — and take time off on any day, week, or even month of your choosing without having to wait for an approval or a shift to swap with. All of this, plus the benefits and supportive team that you can only get in a W2 position.
With a work-life balance that you get to control, you can free up your mornings for long bike rides along the Lewes-Georgetown Trail or take weekday beach days at Savannah Beach when you feel the need for a solar recharge. Want to take a full courseload at Wilmington University next semester? With IntelyCare you can pick up shifts around your classes — or just free up more time to live the full life you deserve.
Still not sure if IntelyCare would be the right fit for you? Take a look at some of the other great benefits and perks we offer below and consider taking the next step in your career with us. Benefits
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) hourly pay range: $22-$27 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
Want to hear more about IntelyCare directly from the nurse professionals on our team? Here's what a few of our IntelyPros have to say about their experience:
"IntelyCare has exceptionally high rates, a variety of facilities, and an easy and fun App to use. The staff here are all very personable and knowledgeable as well, which makes things so much easier. This is truly a 5-star agency."
“I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want.”
To protect yourself from job scams and fraudulent job postings when applying for jobs online, make sure to remember these important tips. Be cautious of job postings that request you to use your personal bank account for any type of transactions. Keep your personal information safe by being cautious with job applications. Before accepting any job offer, make sure to research the company's culture and values to ensure that it aligns with your own. Legitimate employers will typically use more formal methods for scheduling and conducting job interviews. Stay alert for job postings that require you to pay money upfront or share sensitive information. Remember to only visit the genuine liquidscapes.info website to avoid any harm or scams. You can avoid scams by calling the company to verify that the job posting is legitimate and that they are hiring. If a job posting requires payment for training or anything else, it's probably a scam. Keep an eye out for job postings that require you to pay for training or certification programs that are not accredited or recognized by reputable organizations, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity.
"I love IntelyCare because the staff members are all very helpful and understanding! IntelyCare has been nothing but good to me and helping provide for my family. It feels great to know that if no one else is there, IntelyCare is!"
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career." Job Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as needed
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing much-valued companionship
- Current Delaware Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification
- 1 year experience (CNA or related role)
- Knowledge of medical terms and basic nursing care procedures
- Strong observational skills and a high level of attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with medical professionals and residents
IntelyCare Has the Work-Life Balance and Benefits You Deserve
If you've been searching for a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) job that gives you flexibility and stability, then consider joining our supportive team of nursing professionals that's ranked #1 in quality. We're here to help you take the next step in your career today.
COVID-19 Considerations: COVID-19 vaccination requirements vary by state.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Lewes, Delaware 19958
The job posting is a great way to determine if this job is the right fit for your current career goals. Recruiters are looking for candidates who take the time to submit well-crafted, error-free job applications. We want all applicants to feel confident and excited about this job opportunity. We are excited to receive applications from individuals who have carefully reviewed this job posting and feel that they are a strong candidate.