The salary not being exposed by the employer means that you can negotiate based on the company's approach to employee innovation and ideation. full time work might be the perfect fit for you. Have you considered it? December 30, 2023 marked the beginning of the Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate job opportunity, which will expire on March 29, 2024. The employer is looking for candidates who are willing to relocate for the position if offered the job, regardless of their current location.
Flexible Shifts Duration:
FLEX_TIME Start Date:
2024-01-22 Amazon Delivery Station Warehouse Associate Job Overview
You’ll be part of the dedicated Amazon team at the delivery station – the last stop before we deliver smiles to customers. Our fast-paced, physical roles receive trucks full of orders, then prepare them for delivery. You’ll load conveyor belts, and transport and stage deliveries to be picked up by drivers. You may even be part of the team that works with larger items, such as large screen TVs, furniture, and appliances, and be trained on how to use technology to handle these heavy bulk items. Duties & Responsibilities Some of your duties may include:
- Receive and prepare inventory for delivery
- Use technology like smartphones and handheld devices to sort, scan, and prepare orders
- View prompts on screens and follow direction for some tasks
- Build, wrap, sort, and transport pallets and packages
- Receive truck deliveries
You’ll also need to be able to:
What it’s like at an Amazon Delivery Station
- Lift up to 49 pounds
- Stand, walk, push, pull, squat, bend, and reach during shifts
- Use carts, dollies, hand trucks, and other gear to move items around
- Go up and down stairs (where applicable)
- Work at a height of up to 40 feet on a mezzanine (where applicable)
Why You'll Love this Job
- Safety. Your safety is important to us, so we provide protective gear. All teams share safety tips daily.
- Surroundings. You’ll be working around moving machines – order pickers, stand-up forklifts, turret trucks, and mobile carts.
- Activity. Some activities may require standing in one place for long periods, walking around, or climbing stairs.
- Temperature. Even with climate controls, temperatures can vary between 60°F and 90°F in some parts of the warehouse; on hot days, temperatures can be over 90°F in the truck yard or inside trailers.
- Noise level. It can get noisy at times. We provide hearing protection if you need it.
- Dress code. Relaxed, with a few rules to follow for safety. Comfortable, closed-toe shoes are required and protective safety footwear are required in select business units. Depending on the role or location, Amazon provides a $110 Zappos gift code towards the purchase of shoes, in order to have you prepared for your first day on the job.
Why You’ll Love Amazon
- Stay busy. You and your team are engaged the entire shift.
- Shift flexibility. Depending on where you work, schedules may include full-time (40 hours), reduced-time (30-36 hours) or part-time (20 hours or less), all with the option of workingadditional hours if needed. Learn more about our schedules.
- Schedule options. Work when it works for you. Shifts may include overnight, early morning, day, evening, and weekend. You can even have four-day workweeks and three-day weekends. Find out more about our shifts.
- Anytime Pay. You can instantly cash out up to 70% of your earnings immediately after your shift (for select employee groups, within select businesses). Learn more about Anytime Pay.
- Career advancement. We have made a pledge to upskill our employees and offer a variety of free training and development programs, and we also have tuition support options for select employee groups. See where your Amazon journey can take you.
- New skills. Depending on the role and location, you’ll learn how to use the latest Amazon technology – including handheld devices and robotics.
- Team environment. Work on small or large teams that support each other.
Many of our jobs come with great benefits – including healthcare, parental leave, ways to save for the future, and opportunities for career advancement – all in a safe and inclusive environment that’s been ranked among the best workplaces in the world. Some offerings are dependent upon the role, work schedule, or location, and can include the following:
- Competitive wage paid weekly, with overtime for more than 40 hours
- Healthcare (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Medical Advice Line
- Network of Support (health & well-being on and off the job)
- Adoption Assistance
- Maternity and Parental Leave
- 401(k) savings plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Holiday pay opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Basic life insurance
- AD&D insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- On-the-job training and skills development
- Employee Assistance Program
Learn more about Amazon Benefits and Culture. Requirements:
How To Get Started
- Candidates must be 18 years or older with the ability to understand and adhere to all job requirement and safety guidelines.
To avoid fraudulent job postings, you need to keep in mind some important tips when applying for jobs online. Keep your personal bank account information safe and do not share it with potential employers through job postings. Any job posting that requires payment is probably a scam, so avoid them. A legitimate employer will usually arrange for an in-person or phone interview rather than just via email or text correspondence. Always investigate job postings before submitting any personal information. Validate the job posting's authenticity and the company's hiring process by contacting them directly. Keep your personal information secure by verifying that potential employers are legitimate before sharing it with them. To avoid falling for fraudulent job postings, make sure to research the company thoroughly before applying for any job. Watch out for job postings that use vague job titles or descriptions, as these may be signs of a fraudulent job posting.
You can begin by applying above. If you need help with your application or to learn more about our hiring process, you can find support here: https://hiring.amazon.com/hiring-process#/.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation during the application and hiring process, including support for the New Hire Event, or need to initiate a request prior to starting your Day 1, please visit https://hiring.amazon.com/people-with-disabilities#/ or contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT). You can reach us by phone at 888-435-9287, Monday through Friday, between 6 a.m. and 4 p.m. PT.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
It's important to ensure that this job listing aligns with your career goals and aspirations. Have you considered this before making a decision? It's better to take your time and submit a complete and accurate application than to rush and submit a sloppy one. If you believe that you are the right candidate for this job, please submit your application and demonstrate your skills. We encourage you to carefully review the job posting and requirements before submitting an application. Furthermore, liquidscapes.info offers a variety of job vacancies that might be of interest to you.