This job necessitates that you have work experience in the same field for a minimum of 12 months. When thinking about job options, full time work might be worth considering. This job is based in Long, but since it's remote work, you can do it from anywhere in the world. The Designer Part-time @ Tea Company (REMOTE) job opportunity has been available since January 6, 2024, and it will be inaccessible after April 3, 2024. The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's commitment to employee growth and career advancement.
Senbird is looking for a detail-oriented, creative Design Intern to support all creative initiatives. This individual will support print and digital design including content creation for social media, video, email, website, packaging and etc as needed. As a Designer, you will:
- Edit photography, video, and graphics for use in blogs, social media, e-commerce channels, and more
- Organize and create videos, digital content, website UX, print marketing materials, and packaging to evolve the brand image
- Define and uphold our brand guidelines when designing, maintaining incredible attention to detail when featuring our logo, typefaces, grids, colors, photography, audio, etc
- Generate, create, and deliver campaign ideas and assets with the marketing team
- Ensure brand consistency in all photography and graphics on the web, social, and print
- Incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Grow, curate, and maintain a library of on-brand visual content for use on both digital and print
- Contribute to evolving the visual strategy for company branding
- Support on improving website design, UX, and development initiatives
- Proven graphic design skills with a strong portfolio. *Applications without one will not be considered.*
- Proficiency in Photoshop and Illustrator is required. Video experience preferred.
- An interest in digital content production, branding, and/or e-commerce
- Passion and experience in visual branding with a desire to work on a variety of projects
- Detail-oriented, creative, and good ability to listen, process feedback and explain design elements and decisions
- An expert eye for photography color correction with experience in packaging, website, and digital media
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects in parallel
- An open-minded, fast-learning, enthusiastic, and adaptable personality
- Creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential
- INCLUDE A CLICKABLEPORTFOLIO LINK!
- Highly recommend submitting a cover letter! We read every single one.
- Graduated with Bachelor's in Graphic Design or a related field
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Love for tea and a strong interest in Japanese culture
- 1-2 years of professional digital design experience or related academic background
You are a:
- Detail-oriented Creative: You always come up with new ideas and innovative designs, gathering your inspiration from all things around you. You have a strong visual eye for user-centric design, no matter what medium you work in.
- Time manager: When it comes to handling multiple projects, you're a pro. You are able to juggle various assignments over extended periods and meet all established deadlines.
- Clear Communicator: You provide clarity in communication, both in verbal and written form. Your calm and direct approach to communication is immediately recognized, whether you're delivering a presentation, hosting a meeting, or sending a simple email.
NOTE: This is a 6-month contract with an opportunity to become long-term freelance after successful completion.
Job Type: Part-time Freelance Contract
Schedule: 3 days per week, 8-hour shifts / 24 hours per week
Work Location: Remote - we are NY-based
Compensation: $1850 per month
It's essential to take some necessary steps when applying for jobs online to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. To avoid any legal or ethical issues, research the company's compliance history and regulatory record before applying for any job. Be cautious of job offers that only provide email or text message interviews, as these can be a sign of a scam. It is advisable to contact the company directly to confirm the job's legitimacy and that they are currently hiring. Don't be fooled by job postings that ask for payment or fees upfront, as this could be a sign of a fraudulent job posting. Be cautious of job postings that offer very high pay for minimal work or require you to sign a contract before providing additional details about the position. Only provide necessary personal information to potential employers. Avoid job postings that require you to give your personal bank account information, as they are often fraudulent. Never agree to wire money or send gift cards to a potential employer.
- Flexible schedule – you choose your hours
- Remote work – work/life balance is important!
- Paid holidays + vacation + birthday off
- Free tea – wellness is one of our core values
- Employee discounts – your friends and family will enjoy it!
- Professional development and mentorship – we want to support your goals
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $1,850.00 per month
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Graphic design: 1 year (Required)
- Photo editing: 1 year (Required)
- Adobe Creative Suite (PS + AI): 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Read the job posting carefully to determine if the job responsibilities and work schedule align with your personal and professional goals. In the world of job applications, accuracy is king – make sure that your work reflects this. Please only submit your application if you are certain that you can fulfill the responsibilities and expectations of this job. Please make sure to carefully review the job requirements and responsibilities before submitting an application. Meanwhile, liquidscapes.info offers many other job vacancies that might be a better fit for you.