The employer not disclosing the salary provides an opportunity to discuss compensation. If you're interested in pursuing a job that offers more creativity and innovation, full time work might be a good choice. January 16, 2024 was when the job listing for Documentation and Content Specialist was published, and it will no longer be accessible after April 15, 2024. This job necessitates that you have at least 24 months of work experience in the same field. Despite the job being based in Long, it is a remote job that allows you to work from anywhere you prefer.
Help Patients Get Results!
Voicebrook has developed the leading reporting solution for pathology laboratories to quickly and accurately diagnose disease, providing patients with the best chances for positive health outcomes.
Voicebrook is the leading provider of reporting solutions for pathology. Our solutions assist laboratories in quickly and accurately diagnosing disease, providing patients with the best opportunities for positive outcomes. Founded in 2002 by veterans of the healthcare and speech recognition industry, Voicebrook is based in Long Island, New York, with more than 60 employees and contractors working across 20 States and three countries.
Voicebrook’s reporting solutions help labs save time and money while improving the quality of patient documentation and care. We've utilized our deep understanding of pathology reporting, information systems, and user workflows to create the most successful speech-enabled reporting solutions in the industry.
Let’s create great outcomes together!
About the Role
The Client Success department is responsible for the post-sales success of our clients with our Voicebrook solutions. This focus begins with launching a client onto our platform and ensuring the solution we provide meets their needs, and then moves on to our ongoing support and engagement efforts throughout their time with our platform. The clients’ success and satisfaction with their Voicebrook experience is integral to our success as an organization.
We are seeking a detail-oriented and skilled Documentation and Content Specialist to join our dynamic team. As a key member of our organization, you will be responsible for creating clear and concise client-facing software documentation, internal process documentation, instructional videos, and managing content on our client-facing Salesforce community and knowledge base. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in technical writing, content creation, and a passion for delivering high-quality, user-friendly documentation to enhance the overall customer experience.
What You Will Accomplish
● Help patients get results!
● Cultivate happy, engaged, and successful team members and clients
● Become a valued member of a team that is focused on three things:
○ Building awesome products for our clients
○ Building effortless client experiences that produce successful outcomes
○ Building a great place to work every day
● Learn, develop, and have fun with a group of like-minded coworkers
● Play a critical role in our future growth, just as we will play a role in yours
Here is what you will be doing at Voicebrook:
● Salesforce Community and Knowledge Base Management:
○ Manage and organize content on our client-facing Salesforce community and knowledge base.
○ Ensure that information is up-to-date, relevant, and organized for easy accessibility to clients.
○ Ensure content meets established standards, including content created by other teams.
○ Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather insights and feedback and review usage metrics and other feedback sources to continually improve the community effectiveness in driving client self-service solutions.
● Client-Facing Software Documentation:
○ Develop and maintain comprehensive and user-friendly client-facing software documentation, including release notes, product manuals, and online knowledge articles.
○ Collaborate with product owners, Client Success leadership, and other stakeholders togather information and ensure accuracy in documentation.
○ Regularly update documentation to reflect software updates and changes.
● Internal Process Documentation:
○ Create and maintain internal process documentation to ensure consistency and efficiency within the organization.
○ Actively seek to identify gaps in process documentation through collaboration with Client Success team members and other internal stakeholders.
○ Work closely with cross-functional teams to capture and document internal workflows, procedures, and best practices.
● Instructional Videos:
○ Produce short instructional videos to complement written documentation and provide a multi-faceted approach to user support.
○ Utilize screen capture software and other relevant tools to create engaging and informative video content.
○ Collaborate with subject matter experts to accurately convey complex concepts in an accessible manner.
To ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams, there are several things you need to keep in mind before applying for jobs online. If you're unsure whether the job posting is real or not, call the company to verify it. Watch out for job postings that require you to purchase or rent equipment or supplies without proper explanation or reimbursement, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity. Verify that you're accessing the correct liquidscapes.info website before proceeding any further. Always take the time to research the company to ensure that it's a reputable and trustworthy organization that you can work for. Legitimate employers typically conduct interviews in person or over the phone, not just via text or email. Beware of job postings that ask for payment for any reason. If a job posting doesn't provide enough information, don't apply until you get more details. Be wary of employers who ask for personal information upfront, especially if it seems unnecessary or excessive. Exercise caution if a job posting asks you to use your personal bank account for any reason.
● All other duties as assigned
Here are some things that describe you:
● Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience.
● Minimum 2 years of experience in content creation or similar role in a SaaS environment
● Proven experience in technical writing, with a strong portfolio showcasing software documentation and instructional materials.
● Proficiency in using multimedia tools for creating instructional videos.
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks.
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
● Familiarity with Salesforce Community and Knowledge Base platforms is strongly preferred
● Knowledge of customer support and user experience best practices is strongly preferred
● Experience with Google and Microsoft suite of products is preferred
● Experience using GenerativeAI to produce/edit documentation is preferred
● Experience in the healthcare / healthcare IT sector is preferred
What We Can Offer
● Competitive compensation based on experience with medical / dental / life / disability / 401K
● A flexible work-from-home environment, generous PTO and maternity/paternity plans including time off to volunteer
● An opportunity to be part of a company that is the leader in its field
● A highly transparent leadership team
● A tremendous opportunity to have a significant impact on the company’s success
● A company that focuses on its people, our purpose, and our values
Our BASIC Values
●Balance: I’m comfortable in my role and I have harmony between my personal and work life.
●Accountability: I’m responsible for my own actions and I am committed to being transparent, fair, reliable, ethical, authentic, and to always act with integrity.
●Success: I’m going to do whatever is necessary (and more) to deliver the outcomes that our clients expect.
●Interaction: I’m creating connections and a feeling of inclusion and collaboration with my coworkers and clients.
●Change: I’m intellectually curious and committed to learning new things to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced world.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
Work Location: Remote
Ready to apply? Make sure you've read the job posting in its entirety. In the world of job applications, accuracy and attention to detail are what separate the successful candidates from the rest. If you are confident in your ability to meet the expectations of this job, we encourage you to apply. If you have any doubts or reservations about this job posting, please take the time to evaluate before submitting an application.