The successful candidate for this job will receive a salary of $31,000 - 40,000 / year per year. January 14, 2024 marked the start of the job vacancy for Forklift Operator - WE A Shift - Sunday - Wednesday, 5am - 3pm, which will no longer be accessible after April 4, 2024. Although the job is located in Long, the company may consider remote work for candidates who meet the necessary qualifications. When exploring job options, full time work is an option worth considering.
Why Work for Saddle Creek? Saddle Creek Logistics Services succeeds by promoting a diverse, friendly, and respectful teamwork environment. As a vital service provider, we not only make a difference in our community but offer our associates opportunities to enhance their skills, build meaningful careers and end each day with a sense of accomplishment. If you’re looking for a family-oriented company that lives by its values and offers competitive pay and benefits, join our team today.
Note that if you are viewing this posting on an external job board (such as Indeed, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.), unless specifically stated in the posting, the provided salary estimates may not be accurate as they are not provided by Saddle Creek. Our recruiters look forward to speaking with you about your background, skills, and compensation requirements.
- Weekly pay with skill pay and shift differentials
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and medical reimbursement
- Medical employee-only premium as low as $3.37/week, $15/month with wellness discounts
- HSA with annual employer contribution
- Weekly 401(k) match
- Vacation immediately upon hire
- 8 holidays per calendar year
- Personal time after 90 days
- EAP and identity theft protection
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life insurance and short term disability
It's crucial to remember some essential tips when applying for jobs online to ensure that you don't waste your time and effort. Verify the legitimacy of the employer before sharing personal information. Don't trust a job offer that only offers a text message or email interview. Before proceeding, ensure that you are on the valid liquidscapes.info website. Watch out for job postings that require you to work without proper employment documentation or contracts, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job opportunity. Be cautious when sharing personal information with potential employers and make sure you trust the legitimacy of the job posting before doing so. Job postings that request your personal bank account information are likely scams, so steer clear. If an employer requests payment from you for any reason, it's likely a scam. Researching the company before applying for any job is essential to ensure that it's a reputable and credible organization. It is recommended to contact the company to confirm the job's authenticity and that they are currently hiring before submitting an application.
- WE A Shift - Sunday - Wednesday, 5am - 3pm
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Arranges product and loads/unloads trucks with consideration to size, weight, and height.
- Inspect and document condition of industrial equipment.
- Works productively receiving and picking products with little supervision.
- Provides and inspires outstanding service to customers by maintaining attention to detail and completing assigned work in a timely manner.
- Maintains condition of distribution center and warehouse work area.
- Follows company safety policies and procedures and encourages other associates to do the same.
- Additional duties as assigned by distribution center or warehouse management.
- At least 1-year experience on a stand-up forklift preferred, experience with Clamp attachment is a plus.
- Must be able to work continuously standing for long periods.
- Experience with RF equipment preferred.
- Must be able to work overtime and adjust schedule as needed.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and background investigation.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Must be eighteen years of age or older.
- New Warehouse with new equipment and break areas.
- Complete benefits package including medical, dental and vision.
- 401k with company match.
- Paid weekly.
- Vacation immediately upon hire.
- Personal time after 90 days.
- Shift differential for 2nd, 3rd, and weekend shifts.
Saddle Creek is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and existing associates and evaluate qualified candidates without regard to race, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, color, religious creed, marital status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), mental or physical disability, medical condition, military and veteran status or any other status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws, governmental regulations and executive orders. View the EEO poster here . View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision here . View the E-Verify Posting here . Saddle Creek is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability to search and apply for a career opportunity, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know your contact information and the nature of your request.
Take the time to research the company and its values before deciding to apply, based on the information in the posting. We encourage you to carefully consider if this job aligns with your career goals before submitting an application. We encourage individuals who have carefully reviewed this job posting and feel that they are a strong fit to apply for this job. The recruiter is looking for candidates who are the right fit for the job - take the time to ensure your application accurately reflects your skills and experience.