Have you thought about whether full time work is a good match for your personality and work style? You can negotiate your salary with the employer as they do not provide it in the job advertisement. The employer is currently looking for candidates for a position in Long, but is open to considering qualified applicants from other regions as well. January 3, 2024 was when the job opportunity for Relationship Manager was released, and it will end on April 2, 2024. It is essential to note that High School is a mandatory requirement for this job opening.
PAI offers ATM portfolio management services second to none. Our mission is to make the management of ATMs easy and efficient, and by extension, the access to cash for consumers reliable and within an arm’s reach. PAI delivers tools and services for ATM portfolio owners & operators—retailers, financial institutions, and independent operators/ISOs. The combination of our proprietary portfolio management tools with the services of our Vantage business delivers value in the form of increased performance at significantly lower unit costs. Job Title Relationship Manager Job Description PAI offers ATM portfolio management services second to none.Our mission is to make the management of ATMs easy and efficient, and by extension, the access to cash for consumers reliable and within an arm’s reach. PAI delivers tools and services for ATM portfolio owners & operators—retailers, financial institutions, and independent operators/ISOs. The combination of our proprietary portfolio management tools with the services of our Vantage business delivers value in the form of increased performance at significantly lower unit costs. Job Title Relationship Manager Job Description GENERAL SUMMARY: Do you enjoy talking on the phone, building and maintain relationships? Then you might be the person we are looking for! Read below and see if you would be a match for the role of a Relationship Manager, Market Partners. The candidate in this position is responsible for educating new and existing partners on features and functions of PAI Reports and providing exemplary partner support. We work closely with Market Partner Sales and other departments within PAI to maximize sales opportunities, and help partners increase operational efficiencies. The individual will need to be highly motivated, self-starter, detail oriented, and experienced with Microsoft Office. The person will operate in a fast paced, dynamic, and challenging environment and they must be passionate, accepting of a changing environment and constantly looking to influence the future outlook of the company ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Provide over-all support to include; educating and training partners on PAI Reports (Wizards & Reports), reconciling accounts, researching issues, assisting with paperwork and tasks as assigned
- Take incoming queue/direct calls and emails from Market Partners and internal departments
- Understanding the problems and challenges of Market Partners and identify ways to address those needs
- Build positive and long-term relationships for business growth; understand their business objectives by providing exemplary support
- Work closely with Market Partner Sales to maximize sales opportunities, and help partners increase operational efficiencies
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the ATM industry, as well as PAI’s products and services provided
- Communicate industry changes and company developments to the customer, as well as within the organization
- Act as a liaison between the Market Partner and all PAI internal departments
- Identify trends in issues that may affect customer satisfaction levels and communicate to management
- Follow-up on outstanding issues
- Some travel may be required for conferences, build relationships and educate new Market Partners on PAI Reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES: The competencies required for success in the Relationship Manager, Market Partners role include:
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect
Before you start applying for jobs online, make sure to remember these essential factors to avoid scams and fraudulent job postings. Beware of job postings that request personal information via text message or email. Look for job postings that provide clear and detailed information about the job and company. Be cautious about providing personal information to potential employers, especially if it seems excessive or unnecessary. Confirm the legitimacy of the job posting and the company's hiring process by reaching out to them. Scammers often ask for payment upfront, so be wary of any job posting that does so. Don't fall for job postings that require you to give your personal bank account information. To avoid being misled by false promises or misrepresentation, research the company's track record and history before applying for any job.
- Composure: Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; is considered mature; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress;is not knocked off balance by the unexpected; doesn't show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis
- Problem Solving: Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn't stop at the first answers. Strong analytical and problem solving abilities.
- Communication: Excellent skills in communicating both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to organize and set priorities
- Must possess strong analytical and problem solving abilities with strong attention to detail
- High School Diploma required
- Experience in the ATM industry preferred
- Call Center or Account Management a plus
- Some travel may be necessary
Pay: $28 per hour, negotiable with experience. A combination of education, training, and experience may be substituted when competency in the role is demonstrated. Successful performance on pre-employment tests may be required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to those who are able to perform the essential duties of the job. The candidate must be able to pass any required background and social media checks. The candidate must be able to maintain complete confidentiality of any information he/she encounters. COMPUTER / APPLICATIONS SKILLS:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Working knowledge of PAI Reports preferred
- Must be capable of learning new software and applications
EFFORT: Must be able to see, hear, speak and listen. Must be an excellent listener. Constant moving (up/down/around the office area) to address questions and provide coaching. Able to stay on the phone for over 80% of the work day. Continuous looking at dual computer screens. Daily contact with management and with co-workers. Work can be stressful and requires a calm, patient demeanor. Lifting of 10 pounds or less, which can be accommodated. Job Type: Full-time Salary: $28.00 per hour About PAI Every employee in our organization has a specific role to play in the delivery of services to our customers and we empower our employees to do what it takes to meet the needs of the customer. Employees have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects and teams, including newly developing products and services, and be at the forefront of the industry. Working at PAI includes having meaningful work, a talented group of peers to partner with and learn from, and a culture that supports development, growth and a bit of fun!
What’s Next? Thank you for considering PAI, a subsidiary of Brink's, as your next employer. To be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering all prescreening questions and providing your eSignature. Upon completion of the application process, you will receive an email confirming that we have received your application. We will review all candidates and notify you of your status should we deem you fit for a job. Thank you again for your interest in a career at PAI. Like our Facebook and Instagram page or follow us on Twitter. PAI/Brink’s is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, marital status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or history or any other characteristic protected by law. PAI/Brink’s is also committed to providing a drug free workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
It's crucial to read through this job vacancy carefully. If you have done so, it's time to decide. We are excited to receive applications from individuals who have thoroughly assessed their qualifications and experience for this job. If you have any concerns or questions about this job posting, please reach out to us for clarification. Take the time to review your application and ensure all the required information is included. Furthermore, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies that are similar to this one and could be a good fit for you.