Although the job is in Long, it is a remote position that allows you to work from any part of the world. Is full time work a type of work that you're willing to consider? It is a prerequisite for this job opening that you have successfully completed Bachelor Degree. You have the opportunity to negotiate your salary with the employer based on the company's approach to employee skill development and training. December 28, 2023 is when the job offer for the Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions position became available, and it will expire on March 27, 2024.
Location: Work At Home Pay Range: $114,212.80 - $251,264.00 Position Summary The VP Mergers and Acquisitions primary focus is driving and facilitating inorganic growth of the AON platform through the acquisition of independent physician groups or the integration of additional physicians into de novo medical practices. This position is accountable for executing plans to facilitate, identify, prospect acquire and/or merge new business opportunities along with maintaining relationships with various existing practices to achieve revenue and profitability targets. Primary Key Performance Areas KPA – 1: Strategy and Development
- Develop and implement a strategic and tactical plan for executing mergers and acquisitions through relationships with Physicians, Physician Groups, ACOs, health systems and others interested and aligned with our AON model.
- Provide strategic guidance to accomplish short-term and long-term organizational goals.
- Embrace innovative intelligent risk-taking and focus on driving towards outcomes.
- Work directly with government affairs, political action committees, and have proactive industry awareness of any CMS or regulator changes or updates.
- Work closely with the senior management team, major stakeholders, and customers to address potential new strategic initiatives, tactical and operating issues in a forward-thinking manner.
- Anticipate future business changes and challenges and proactively develop and implement new or revised plans to help innovate and evolve our client/partner experience.
- Management; prospecting, negotiating deals to new accounts, and finalizing contracts.
- Promote a service-oriented culture in providing support to cross-functional departments and customers.
- Work with senior management to identify and define potential new growth and diversification initiatives.
- Negotiate practice acquisitions and transitions in alignment with our organizational model, financial model, qualify of care, values and AON structure.
- Collaborate with senior management and operations to prioritize and approach target markets.
- Develop and execute marketing and outreach strategies to create a sustainable pipeline of new business opportunities.
KPA – 2: Financial
- Develop deep understanding of AON’s physician practice model.
- Direct and collaborate with department analysts and finance department in constructing proformas reflective of new business opportunities.
- Present complex financial proformas and compensation structures to physicians and physician groups; skillfully address questions and follow ups as necessary.
- Collaborate with operations and physician recruiting in structuring compensation programs for potential physician hires.
- Develop comprehensive executive summaries of potential transaction for executive and board review.
- Support efforts to report on acquisition-driven growth for budgeting and reporting purposes.
KPA – 3: Transaction Management
- Negotiate comprehensive letters of intent with acquisition candidates; collaborate with internal and external legal counsel and advisors as necessary.
- Collaborate with internal and outside counsel in the negotiation of definitive transaction documents.
- Partner with AON Transition and Operations teams in completing acquisition due diligence, transition planning and go-live.
- Serve as primary relationship contact for physicians and executives involved in transactions.
Position Qualifications and RequirementsEducation
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in a Management, Finance, Healthcare, Marketing, Business or related discipline is preferred.
Before submitting any job application online, remember to keep in mind these critical tips to avoid falling prey to fraudulent job postings. Stay safe online by being cautious about sharing personal information with employers you don't know, even if the job seems legitimate. When reviewing job postings, be sure to check for any inconsistencies or errors that could indicate a fraudulent opportunity. Don't let desperation for a job cloud your judgment when it comes to potential scams. Communicate with the company to ensure that the job posting is authentic and that they are hiring for the position. A legitimate employer will usually conduct interviews over the phone or in person, not just via text or email. Beware of job postings that require you to pay money upfront for anything related to the job. Keep your personal bank account information safe and do not share it with potential employers through job postings. Before accepting any job offer, research the company to ensure that it's a good fit for you and your career aspirations. To ensure your safety, confirm that you are on the genuine liquidscapes.info website before proceeding.
- Masters Degree in related field preferred.
- Valid state Driver’s License for travel to satellite offices and offsite meetings. Compliance with the company Driver Safety Operations and Motor Vehicle Records Check Policy is required.
- (10) ten years minimally of experience in healthcare or medical strategy, sales, finance or operations.
- Significant experience in mergers and acquisitions. National background.
- (5) five years experience in physician practice, oncology preferred.
- Deep understanding of physician practice operations and finance.
- Proven ability to execute strategy and vision, set goals, plans, stay on track, measure results and continuously improve.
- Experience working across multiple geographies in a virtual working environment, fully utilizing technology and communication tools.
- Proven ability to build and execute integrated business development plans across a geographic market.
- Possess outstanding communication skills, able to influence both with and without authority, and be able to relate to a wide variety of stakeholders and constituents by adapting interpersonal styles as needed.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of team.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills: PowerPoint, Word, Excel.
- Strong customer service, attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Analysis & Critical Thinking: Critical thinking skills including solid problem solving, analysis, decision-making, planning, time management and organizational skills. Must be detailed oriented with the ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Interpersonal Effectiveness: Developed interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, diplomacy, tact, conflict management, delegation skills, and diversity awareness. Ability to work effectively with sensitive and confidential material and sometimes emotionally charged matters.
- Communication Skills: Good command of the English language. Second language is an asset but not required. Effective communication skills (oral, written, presentation), is an active listener, and effectively provides balanced feedback.
- Customer Service & Organizational Awareness: Strong customer focus. Ability to build an engaging culture of quality, performance effectiveness and operational excellence through best practices, strong business and political acumen, collaboration and partnerships, as well as a positive employee, physician and community relations.
- Self-Management: Effectively manages own time, conflicting priorities, self, stress, and professional development. Self-motivated and self-starter with ability work independently with limited supervision. Ability to work remotely effectively as required.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced, multi-site environment with demonstrated ability to juggle competing priorities and demands from a variety of stakeholders and sites.
- Computer Skills:
- Expert in MS Office Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook required.
- Workday experience.
Travel: 26-50% Standard Core Workdays/Hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Don't apply for a job solely based on its salary - ensure you understand the job requirements and responsibilities before deciding to apply. We encourage individuals who have thoroughly reviewed this job posting and feel that they can meet the expectations to apply. In the end, it's the accuracy and completeness of your application that will make the difference in the hiring process. If you feel unsure about any aspect of this job posting, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification.