September 9, 2023 was the day when the State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) position was made available, and it will be inaccessible after December 8, 2023. The company has a job vacancy in Marietta, but may be open to remote work for the right candidate. It is necessary to have passed High School to be considered for this job. IntelyCare has full time jobs with flexible hours. The salary that comes with this job, should you be successful in your application, is $30 - 40 / hour.
Make an hourly rate of up to $60 as a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) in Marietta, OH (and surrounding areas), with a work schedule that you control and the benefits of a W2 job. That's right, at IntelyCare you get to decide when, where, and how frequently you work, with your choice of shifts at any of our partnering facilities. But our nurse-founders also knew the importance of stability, which is why we hire all of our nursing professionals as W2 employees, giving them access to the training and supportive community they need to thrive.
With a schedule that you can customize around your life you not only get real work-life balance, but you also get to set that balance on any given day. Want more time to pursue your education at Marietta College or to catch all of your child's season games at Pioneer Park? Or maybe you'd just like to free up your evenings for those relaxing sunset bike rides along the River Trail? It's your life and with IntelyCare you would finally have a job that supports it (not the other way around). Take a look at some of our other benefits below and consider joining our team today. Benefits
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) hourly pay range: $17-$60 (25% higher than average)
- Payment on a weekly or even daily basis
- Overtime, hazard pay, holiday pay, and travel bonuses
- Wide variety of facilities to choose from in our partner network
- Your choice of shifts (day/night/overnight, weekend, etc.)
- Amazing tuition discounts for undergraduate and graduate programs offered through Excelsior University (up to 34%)
- Employer withholding of taxes along with coverage for malpractice insurance and workers' comp
- Access to an easy-to-use mobile app for shift updates and other job needs
- Eligibility for health benefits (including dental and vision benefits) for you and qualifying family members
- Free app-based training and continuing education
- 401k retirement plan eligibility
- Quickly search for shifts in all states where you hold a license
- Complementary IntelyCare merch, including scrubs, water bottles, and more
Want to hear more about IntelyCare directly from the nurse professionals on our team? Here's what a few of our IntelyPros have to say about their experience:
"IntelyCare has exceptionally high rates, a variety of facilities, and an easy and fun App to use. The staff here are all very personable and knowledgeable as well, which makes things so much easier. This is truly a 5-star agency."
“I love IntelyCare because I can choose where and when I want to work, get paid on a weekly basis, and take vacation whenever I want.”
"I love IntelyCare because the staff members are all very helpful and understanding! IntelyCare has been nothing but good to me and helping provide for my family. It feels great to know that if no one else is there, IntelyCare is!"
When applying for jobs online, it's important to be vigilant and to remember these critical tips to avoid falling prey to job scams. Be wary of job postings that request personal banking information to proceed with an application. When reviewing job postings, be sure to check for any inconsistencies or errors that could indicate a fraudulent opportunity. Be wary of job postings that require you to provide personal information before providing any details about the job or company. You should always be wary of job postings that only offer interviews via text or email. Never send money or personal information to an employer who asks for it in the job application process. To stay safe, make sure you are on the authentic liquidscapes.info website before proceeding. Researching the company's approach to sustainability and environmental responsibility can help you assess its commitment to social responsibility before applying for any job. Be cautious of potential scams by being careful with personal information in job applications. Contacting the company directly is the best way to confirm that the job is authentic and that they are hiring for the position.
"I love IntelyCare from the bottom of my heart! This company has literally changed my life! Everything is super organized and straightforward. Thanks to IntelyCare, I am now in control of my career." Job Responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills
- Providing nursing care to residents in post-acute facilities in your area
- Measuring and monitoring blood pressure and other vital signs, reporting to your supervisor as necessary
- Observing the conditions of residents during your shift, reporting any concerns to the broader nursing team
- Serving meals to residents and helping to feed them as needed
- Supporting residents with other activities of daily living (ADLs) such as personal hygiene, mobility, and toileting
- Cleaning and sanitizing surfaces, keeping residents' rooms clean, changing linens, and helping to ensure a hygienic environment
- Serving as a conduit between medical staff and residents, and communicating with visitors
- Moving residents in and out of wheelchairs and beds, and repositioning them as needed
- Offering a compassionate ear to residents and providing much-valued companionship
- Current Ohio State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) certification
- Basic understanding of medical terminology and nursing care procedures
- Effective organizational skills and communication skills
- Appropriate bedside manner
Get a Job That Works Around Your Life
Are you ready for more balance between your job and all the other important aspects of your life? See what it can be like to work in a State Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA) job — with a supportive team of nursing professionals ranked #1 in quality — by reaching out to us today.
COVID-19 Considerations: Clinicians must be vaccinated against Covid-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Marietta, Ohio 45750
If you're not sure if the job is a good fit for you, review the job posting again to clarify any questions. Accuracy is a reflection of your professionalism and attention to detail, so make it a top priority in your job applications. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you can meet the expectations, please submit your application. Please make sure to carefully review the job requirements and responsibilities before submitting an application.