Company: Human Resources
Location: 5425 Boone Ave N, Minneapolis, Minnesota
Job Category: G & A
Border Foods is growing more and more every day and we need above and beyond leaders to grow with us. Our Region Coach oversees 20-25 restaurant locations and our Multi-Unit leader teams within their designated Region. They understand the importance of strong partnerships with restaurant managers and above store leaders and how to execute a great operation. This is rooted in excellent financial performance, hiring, training, development, and guest satisfaction in each location. They are culture warriors who effectively motivate, communicate, model, and remove barriers to enable maximum performance of their people and develop solutions that drive their business' results.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- Highly competitive pay structure
- Medical, dental, vision insurance and 401K
- Paid time off
- Holiday closures
- Monthly bonus program
- Company car or car allowance
- Cell phone and internet reimbursement
- Microsoft Surface
- Border Shares-a deferred compensation program
- Career growth (need we say more?)
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TABLE
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Border Foods reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Border Foods or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Communication is key. Strong communication with your teams as well as your leaders, providing operational reports and sharing/seeking advice on problem issues.
- Leadership. Provide leadership direction, motivate staff, give guidance, and build trusting relationships.
- Ownership. Showcase confidence in your tasks and responsibilities; self-motivated and self-directed. Disciplined and goal oriented. Strong administration/organizational skills on time management and handling details. Persistent in the face of resistance or obstacles.
- Solutions focused. Strong analytical thinker/problem solving skills. Pursues problems quickly and handles decisively. Sets and adheres to high standards in hiring, employee development and conflict resolution. Ability to achieve desired results through others by delegating and coaching; ability to motivate staff to continually improve results.
- Financial Stewardship- Ensures controllable expenses are managed to plan; ensures reports and tools are consistently and effectively used to meet financial controls; manages labor, reviews daily sales, food cost, cash, and labor reports. Works effectively with functional support partners to drive business P&L results.
- Judgement/Process Improvement - Can look beyond the numbers on paper to apply industry and business benchmarks, creates appropriate and timely analysis that assists the management team in understanding and solving business challenges; ability to interpret and evaluate multiple points of view; strong evaluation skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Able to work a flexible schedule/hours as it pertains to the business needs.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 3-5 years of relevant professional experience.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree in Restaurant/Hospitality Management or Business Management a plus but not required.
- Reliable transportation and maintain a valid driver's license and insurance, we do require significant business driving and must maintain an acceptable driving record (MVR).
Border Foods is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities and does not discriminate based on gender identity or sexual orientation. Other details
- Job Family G & A
- Pay Type Salary