Is full time the type of work that you're looking for? You have the possibility to negotiate your salary with the employer because they do not reveal it until the job offer. This job is located in Minneapolis, but it's a remote position that allows you to work from any place that's convenient for you. This job opening demands that you have obtained High School as a minimum qualification. The Remote Customer Service Representative - Online and Software job opportunity was announced on December 25, 2023, and it will expire on March 22, 2024.
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them. You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
Job Description: Customer Representative - Online and Software ( Work From Home !)
Starting pay rate is $16.50 an hour.
Training is Monday through Friday.
Plenty of growth opportunities within the Conduent Team!
Health benefits for you and your family including medical, dental, and vision, starting on day 1 of work!
Paid time off. Work shift will be assigned after training which may include one or both weekend days within the hours of operation of 7AM-12AM CST (Weekends Included) Must be flexibile to work between these hours.
Fully work from home!
About the Customer Representative - Online and Software role:
As a member of the team, you will help people every day by taking calls, actively listening to understand customers' needs, and answering their questions. You manage a high volume of incoming calls from customers while navigating through multiple systems.
Our call center associates are members of a supportive team. Your excellent customer service and communication skills will help us create positive experiences for our customers and clients. Your punctuality and dependability are key to our clients’ success.
A few of the questions you may receive as a customer representative are the following:
- Can you assist me with installing an application?
- Do you know how to update the current software I have?
- I need help with a tax refund, can you assist?
Responsibilities of the role:
- How to install and troubleshoot install issues (identify OS, OS version, administrative rights, creating admin accounts, disabling antivirus/firewall software, running compatibility mode, unregister/register installer services, etc.) as guided by knowledgebase; How to, what isn't removed when uninstalled.
- Explaining auto-update, manual updates (from website). Troubleshooting update issues including verifying version, identifying install location, etc. as guided by knowledgebase.
What ways to get the product, cost, and features of each individual product, order processing, refunds.
- Helping the Client with ease of use (locating forms, help content, calculation summaries).
- Best effort verification of calculation questions or issues, understanding of calculation claim guarantee qualifications and process.
- Trouble connecting, errors sending, explaining the error,where in the return it occurs and the fix. Fixing rejected returns using TP Admin or the Online Admin tool to identify the error code and following instructions listed in the tool to fix the error.
– forgot password – reset, forgot username – need information.
– clear temp files/cookies, navigation information/troubleshooting, screen freeze/hand troubleshooting, compatibility issues.
Fixing garbled print, not printing, explaining electronic vs. standard forms, how to print, copy request.
– identifying tax refund status using WIM$ to diagnose issues and to provide refund timeframes.
Federal Product Usage
- How to navigate, account maintenance information, pricing.
State Product Usage
– How to navigate, pricing information, date entering information.
What we look for…
We’re looking for people with a passion for helping others, are naturally empathetic and have the determination to deliver a comprehensive solution to these financial service related calls. Customer service experience is a plus, but not required. To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least one year experience with technical problem-solving experience.
- Ability to successfully complete virtual training class without missing a single day. 100% attendance is required for this position if offered.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must type at least 35 wpm.
- Keyboarding and software proficiency.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Ability to effectively multi-task.
- High school diploma, GED or college degree.
- Must have flexible schedule availability as schedule may differ in peak and non-peak periods of the year.
A successful completion of a background check and room inspection is required for this position. Equipment and workspace requirements
- We will provide you with a computer and equipment
- You must have high-speed internet connection.
- Must be able to hardwire your work computer directly to your home modem via ethernet
- Must have a quiet workspace
Below is what you’ll need to do to be considered for this position. It will take less than 20 minutes and includes everything required at this stage!
- Apply to the role and provide your basic profile information (2 minutes)
- Answer prescreen questions to be sure you meet the minimum requirements for the role (3 minutes)
- Complete a typing test (2 minutes)
- Take short assessment to determine your fit for the role and set everyone up for success (10 minutes)
For the typing test and assessment, you will need to have access to a computer with a keyboard. If you do not have access to one at this moment, please complete the other steps and then find a local public computer to complete steps 3 and 4. You can access a computer with a keyboard a local coffee shops, library, shipping stores or just search for “public computers near me”. Once you access to a computer, you can login to your account and complete the application process.
If you do not complete all the steps we will send you an email reminder. If you don’t hear from us please check your spam folder for messages from the recruiting team.
Be part of the future
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real impact in a company that appreciates ideas and new ways of thinking? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will challenge and inspire you to be the best!
Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments, creating exceptional outcomes for our clients and the millions of people who count on them.
You have an opportunity to personally thrive, make a difference and be part of a culture where individuality is noticed and valued every day.
We offer excellent benefits (medical, dental, vision), a consistent work schedule, paid training, and a great work environment.
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
We are currently NOT hiring in the following geographies:
States: AK, CA, HI, MA, IL, MT, NY
Don't overlook these important tips when applying for jobs online to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Reach out to the organization directly to ensure that the job posting is not a scam and that they are currently hiring. A genuine employer will typically prefer to conduct an interview over the phone or in-person rather than just via email or text message. Stay alert for job postings that ask you to use your personal bank account for any type of transactions related to the job. Before accepting any job offer, make sure to research the company thoroughly to ensure its authenticity and reputation. Never send money or personal information to an employer who asks for it in the job application process. Don't hesitate to question the legitimacy of a job posting if something seems off. Consider using a virtual private network (VPN) when applying for jobs online to protect your personal information from cyber attacks. Keep an eye out for job postings that promise to make you rich quickly, as they are often scams or fraudulent opportunities.
Metro Areas: MN- Minneapolis, IL, NY - NYC
OR - Portland, MD - Montgomery County, WA - Seattle, Washington, DC Metro
Pay Transparency Laws in some locations require disclosure of compensation-related information. For this position, actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. In addition to base pay, this position, based on business need, may be eligible for a bonus or incentive. In addition, Conduent provides a variety of benefits to employees including health insurance coverage, voluntary dental and vision programs, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays, and paid time off (PTO) or vacation or sick time. The estimated salary range for this role is $16.50/hour. Closing:
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form. You may also click here to access Conduent’s ADAAA Accommodation Policy.
At Conduent, we value the health and safety of our associates, their families and our community. Under our current protocols, we do not require vaccination against COVID for most of our US jobs, but may require you to provide your COVID vaccination status, where legally permissible.
Have you taken the time to thoroughly review this job opening? If so, it's time to make a decision. Taking the time to submit an accurate and complete job application can pay off in the long run by helping you stand out from the competition. We encourage individuals who have thoroughly evaluated this job posting and feel that they are a strong candidate to apply. We want to make sure that all applicants are well-informed and have a clear understanding of the job expectations before applying. Meanwhile, you might want to check out other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that match your skills and experience.