This job mandates a minimum of 12 months of experience in the same field. The salary you will be entitled to if you are offered this job is USD 20 - 30. Interested in full time work? People Serving People may have a job for you. December 9, 2023 marked the start of the job listing for the Resident Resources Assistant Manager position, which will expire on March 6, 2024. Although the vacancy is located in Minneapolis, the company may be willing to accept applications from outside the area if the candidate meets the necessary qualifications.
People Serving People is the largest and most comprehensive emergency shelter for families experiencing homelessness in Minnesota and a dedicated leader in homeless prevention. If you want to help transform communities and see families thrive, then People Serving People is the place for you. What do we need?
Before you start applying for jobs online, make sure to remember these essential factors to avoid scams and fraudulent job postings. A reputable employer will typically want to interview you over the phone or in-person rather than via text or email. If a job posting gives you a bad feeling, it's better to err on the side of caution and not apply. If a potential employer asks you to sign a non-disclosure or confidentiality agreement before an interview, review it carefully and ask questions if necessary. Reach out to the company to double-check the job posting's authenticity and the availability of the position. Never agree to wire money or send gift cards to a potential employer. Watch out for job postings that use vague job titles or descriptions, as these may be signs of a fraudulent job posting. Don't provide any financial information to job posters until you've verified their identity and legitimacy. Before you accept any job offer, make sure to check the company's reputation by doing thorough research on its background and history.
Our Resident Resources Assistant Manager will supervise the Front Desk's daily operations by supervising Front Desk staff, providing quality control for all Front Desk activities, and ensuring the effectiveness of a 24/7/365 operation at the heart of People Serving People's emergency shelter.
Responsibilities for Resident Resources Assistant Manager:
- Administrator for HMIS - SalesForce, maintain work flow by monitoring steps for the process; setting processing variables; observing control points, and facilitating corrections or malfunction within the process.
- Maintain and provide quality control for Front Desk documentation (e.g., CRM, Audit, Check-in, room status, etc.), data entry, intakes, shift task completion, and execution of procedures. Promptly detects deficiencies and implements strategies to resolve them, and develops staff training to promote uniform effectiveness.
- Partners with Resident Resources Manager to accomplish Front Desk staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching counseling and disciplining employees, initiating, coordinating and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; and recommending action.
- Conduct mid-year and annual performance reviews.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of department policies and procedures and models compliance for staff.
- Represents department management during all Shift Crossover Meetings occurring while on shift to ensure continuity of operations and pass along operational and administrative guidance.
- Partners with the Resident Resources Manager to maintain a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Collaborates with Coordinators and Resident Resources Manager to continue development and refining of policies governing Front Desk, Housekeeping, and Security operations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed; TIC, safety, and other committees as directed by Resident Resources Manager
- Conducts comprehensive crossover with Resident Resources Manager and Coordinators once weekly to guarantee continuity of management operations.
- Resolves guest conflicts. Makes decisions on Warnings and Restrictions, consulting fellow Coordinators and the Resident Resources Manager as needed.
- Assigns and monitors Community Service to divert guests from Restriction.
- Serves as the Front Desk's On-Call Supervisor two days each week and every other Saturday, and may be called upon to help fill shifts when necessary.
- Partners with Resident Resources Manager and Coordinators to prepare for quarterly staff meetings.
- Works on projects assigned by the Resident Resources Manager.
- Accepts lead responsibility in the absence of the Resident Resources Manager.
Requirements for Resident Resources Assistant Manager:
- 1 year of front desk associate experience
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- 1 year of college experience preferred
- Strong computer skills and Microsoft Office experience
- Strong experience working as a part of a team
- Experience working with people from diverse cultural and socio-economic backgrounds
- Experience working with families or individuals experiencing homelessness preferred
- Knowledge of the Hennepin County shelter system preferred
Pay and Benefits for Resident Resources Assistant Manager:
- Pay: $27.60/hr
- Schedule: Mon & Tues 1:00 pm to 9:30 pm AND Wed thru Fri 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 27 days of PTO per year
- free parking or reduced-cost metro pass
- Reduced childcare rates
- Free lunch every day
- The chance to make a real difference in the community
Compensation details: 27.6-27.6 Hourly Wage
Before applying, ensure you have a clear understanding of the job's travel requirements, based on the information in the posting. If you have any doubts about your ability to fulfill the responsibilities, please consider if this job is the right fit for you. If you are confident in your ability to fulfill the responsibilities and expectations of this job, we welcome you to apply. Take the time to customize your application to the specific job requirements and qualifications. Alternatively, if this job vacancy isn't a good fit, liquidscapes.info has other job vacancies to explore.