To be eligible for this job, you need to possess 24 months of work experience in the same field. The job opportunity for the Customer Success Manager - GRC role was posted on January 9, 2024, and it will no longer be open after April 8, 2024. It is a prerequisite for this job opening that you have successfully completed Bachelor Degree. Is full time work something that you're comfortable doing long-term? USD 63,000 - 80,000 / year is what you can expect to earn if you are hired for this position. This job is situated in Mission, but it's a remote job that provides the flexibility to work from any location with a reliable internet connection.
Summary Workiva Customer Success Managers (CSMs) are a critical part of our customer-facing team. The CSM serves as the primary point of contact for customers, managing the entire customer lifecycle by focusing on business outcomes, and identifying opportunities for growth within their named accounts post-sale. As a CSM, your primary mission will be to maximize our customers’ ROI in the Workiva Platform. You will develop and maintain close relationships with management, product adoption sponsors, and/or key stakeholders throughout the customer lifecycle. You will work closely with Workiva’s Services team, Support team, Marketing team, and Sales team to drive adoption by ensuring customers are effectively onboarded, trained, and supported throughout the customer journey. What You’ll Do:
- Drive customer adoption of Workiva solutions
- Continuously prove ROI to your customers
- Consult on best practices, workflows, and management business reviews
- Develop multi-purpose relationships throughout customer organizations
- Identify risks within named accounts & take appropriate actions to manage and/or escalate to an efficient resolution
- Ensure all customers are continuously working toward key milestones of the Customer Journey using customer-facing Success Plans
- Advocate for customers internally by providing continuous feedback to Workiva’s Sales, Services, Marketing, Product, & Engineering teams
- Work with Sales to understand the details of upcoming renewals
- Teach customers how to use the Workiva Platform
- Use customer management tools to track customer communication, issues, and metrics
What You'll Need: Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 2 years of related experience (Customer Success, Customer Service, Account Management or Sales preferred)
- An advanced degree will be considered in lieu of experience
- Deep commitment to customer success - not just satisfaction
- Ability to understand complex problems and explain the source of those problems simply
- Strong communication & presentation skills with a high-level of comfort delivering consultative recommendations
- Self-starter with ability to manage time and prioritize competing demands
- Willingness to travel, with up to 10% of travel expected for team and corporate meetings, contributing to building strong relationships and representing the company's interests.
- Reliable internet access for any period of time working remotely, as we embrace flexible work arrangements.
How You’ll Be Rewarded:
$53,000.00 - $90,000.00
- A discretionary bonus typically paid annually
- Restricted Stock Units granted at time of hire
- 401(k) match and comprehensive employee benefits package
The salary range represents the low and high end of the salary range for this job in the US. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location.The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and other relevant factors. Where You’ll Work Our values drive how we work and who we hire. You will see these values ingrained in how we support our customers, work with team members, build our products and in the work environment we’ve created.
- Customer Success: Always delight our customers.
- Trust: Rely on each other.
- Integrity: Do the right thing, every time.
- Collaboration: Share resources and work together.
- Innovation: Keep creating solutions and finding better ways.
- Inclusion: Support a diverse community where we all belong.
- Accountability: Be responsible for your success and failure.
We believe our people are our greatest asset, and our unique culture gives employees the opportunity to make an impact everyday. We give our employees the freedom and resources they need—backed by our culture of collaboration and diverse thought—to continue innovating and breaking new ground. We hire talented people with a wide range of skills and experiences who are eager to tackle some of today’s most challenging problems. At Workiva, you’ll enjoy:
- Fantastic Benefits: With coverage starting day one, choose from competitive health, dental, and vision plans on the largest physician networks available.
- Casual Dress: Workiva has a casual work environment, most people wear jeans to the office.
- Involvement: Ability to participate in Business Employee Resource Groups (Black, Hispanic, Asian, Women, Rainbow (LGBTQIA+), Veterans, Disabilities), Volunteering, Company wide celebrations, and more
- Work-life Balance: We have competitive PTO, VTO and Parental Leave. We encourage employees to spend time enjoying life outside of work.
Before submitting any job application online, remember to keep in mind these key factors to avoid falling victim to fraudulent job postings. Avoid job postings that ask you to purchase expensive equipment or supplies before starting work. A reputable employer will typically prefer to interview you by phone or in-person rather than via text or email. Researching the company before applying for any job is necessary to ensure that it's a reputable and trustworthy organization. Connect with the company to verify that the job is legitimate and that they are looking to fill the position. Avoid sharing sensitive personal information with potential employers until you have established their legitimacy and trustworthiness. Always be cautious of job postings that request personal information such as your full name, address, and phone number, as this information could be used for identity theft or fraud. Never pay money to a potential employer for any reason. Trust your intuition and use your common sense when evaluating job postings to avoid scams and frauds.
Learn more about life at Workiva: https://www.linkedin.com/company/workiva/ Learn more about benefits: https://www.workiva.com/careers/benefits
Workiva is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We believe that great minds think differently. We value diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, and interests, and we recognize diversity as an important source of intellectual thought, varied perspective, and innovation. Employment decisions are made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other protected characteristic. We strongly encourage and welcome people from historically marginalized groups to apply. Workiva is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. To request assistance with the application process, please email [email protected] .
Workiva supports employees in working where they work best - either from an office or remotely from any location within their country of employment.
You'll need to read the job posting carefully to determine if this position is a good fit for you. We are excited to receive applications from individuals who are passionate about this job opportunity and can fulfill the responsibilities. If you have any doubts about your qualifications, please take the time to evaluate if this job is the right fit for you. The key to a successful job application is taking the time to ensure that your work is accurate and free of errors. In summary, if you're interested in this job vacancy but want to explore other options, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies that you can check out.