January 11, 2024 marked the start of the job opportunity for the Logistics Support Specialist role, which will be removed on April 10, 2024. Even though this job is based in Mission, it can be completed remotely from anywhere. Not knowing the salary, you can negotiate based on the company's approach to employee professional networking and mentorship. If you're interested in pursuing a job that allows you to work on your own terms, full time work might be a good option.
About Your Role:
We are seeking highly ambitious individuals who are passionate about interacting and helping internal and external customers by delivering support and guidance with warehouse logistics orders needing our attention. Your main focus will be on ensuring customer orders are prioritized and completed throughout the warehouse and logistics process, and questions around these orders are answered in a quick and efficient manner to provide a transparent and seamless sending experience. Who You Are:
Your Typical Day:
- You live to help create order out of chaos and enjoy putting in the hard work to be successful while having a fun and approachable disposition!
- You take pride in solving complex problems and fixing issues on a tight timeline while professionally and empathetically handling communication with our customers, internal teams and carrier partners.
- You’ll spend most of your day working in our internal systems to track and correct ship notices, help solve inventory issues, and ensure communications between customers internal teams, and partners are done to quickly move things along regarding our shipments sending lifecycle.
- You’ll interact with fellow warehouse personnel, Send Squad, carriers, and customers to address any onsite, partner, or carrier issues affecting the sending and receiving of items
- Acting as an advocate for our customers to help prioritize future enhancements to our Warehouse/Logistics Support team processes.
Bonus Points If...
- An exceptional customer service background proving customer advocacy and empathy
- Previous domestic and international transportation shipping experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable working in a performance-based and structured environment
- An analytical approach to navigating, investigating, and understanding how products and systems work
- An aptitude for learning new products, processes, and systems
- Organizational management in setting priorities, adherence to scheduled activities, and timely responses to customers
- Strong troubleshooting skills, perseverance, and patience
- Shipping and carrier relations experience
What We Believe:
- You have experience working in a warehouse environment
- You have worked with inventory management software previously
How We work
- Conquer Giants! We get things done. Moxie is in our DNA, and we’re breaking downthe barriers that separate the world.
- One Team! Everyone belongs here, and whether it is your first day or you’re the CEO, your voice and ideas matter to us.
- Relationships Matter! It’s a cluttered, digital world out there, but our connections are real. We’re all humans, so we treat each other and our customers like humans too.
- Reinvent! Forget thinking big. We think meteorically by redefining what’s possible and shaping the future of human connections.
We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
- We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
- We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
- Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
- You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
- We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
When applying for jobs online, it's crucial to remember these essential tips to ensure a safe and successful job search. Check that you're on the official liquidscapes.info page to protect yourself from harm. Legitimate employers will not ask you to pay for a physical or medical exam before being hired. Stay vigilant about identity theft when job hunting by being cautious about sharing personal information with potential employers. Researching the company's philanthropic initiatives and community involvement can help you understand its values and social impact before applying for any job. Be on the lookout for job postings that ask you to sign up for a subscription or service, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job posting. Be careful not to give out too much personal information when applying for jobs online, especially if you are unsure of the legitimacy of the employer or job posting. Remember that legitimate employers will not ask you to provide sensitive financial information during the application process. To be certain that the job posting is authentic and the position is available, contact the company directly. Employers who are serious about hiring will usually conduct interviews in person or over the phone, not just via text or email.
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics. Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.
If you have taken the time to visualize yourself in this position, now is the time to make a decision whether to apply. Please make sure to read the job requirements and responsibilities carefully before applying. If you are confident in your ability to fulfill the responsibilities and requirements of this job, we welcome you to apply. Accuracy and attention to detail are highly valued by recruiters, so make sure that your job application showcases these qualities.