Is full time work something that you're comfortable doing long-term? Although the job is based in Mobile, it is a remote position that allows you to work from any location with a reliable internet connection. January 8, 2024 was when the job posting for Mobile Health Logistics Scheduler was initiated, and it will no longer be open after March 25, 2024. This job requires that you have at least 12 months of relevant work experience in the same field. Your potential salary for this job is USD 15 - 20, provided that your application is successful.
DermRight’s Mission is simple, to provide personalized and compassionate care in the comfort and convenience of the place our patients call home. DermRight brings Mobile Dermatology Solutions to the patient reducing anxiety, keeping surroundings familiar, making it easy for those with decreased mobility to get the screenings and treatment they need. DermRight provides all patients with the time, dignity, and respect they deserve, while having outstanding outcomes and unparalleled patient satisfaction.
The Mobile Health Logistics Scheduler is focused on routing and scheduling providers throughout Maricopa County and is responsible for independently creating and scheduling all patient appointments and ensuring appointments are within specific timeframes based on their diagnosis and/or referral status plus other critical circumstances, if applicable, and then grouped based on their geographical location. This position acts as an ambassador of DermRight Mobile Dermatology and delivers an unparalleled patient experience while working under the supervision of the Director of Operations.
The Mobile Health Logistics Scheduler is a remote position working from the comfort and convenience of your own home.
The following duties are included in the Mobile Health Logistics Scheduler's job responsibilities, but they are not limited to:
- Extensive familiarity of the greater Phoenix area with the ability to group appointments based on geographical location and further identify and correct discrepancies of inefficiencies
- Independently create and schedule appointments within the scheduling system for mobile appointments based on geographical location with the result being the quickest route utilizing time as a measurement
- Consider priorities, STAT requests, and other special circumstances when scheduling appointments to guarantee all patients are seen in a timely fashion and patient health and safety is not at risk
- Review patient scheduling restrictions and ensure appointments are scheduled around the patient’s needs, while remaining operationally efficient
- Ensure the most efficient and effective route is selected to reduce unnecessary time and distance between appointments
- Prepare and confirm all providers schedules two to three weeks out
- Ensure the following day’s schedule is complete with all confirmed appointments and verify there are no gaps, pending or incomplete appointments
- Follow the protocol for all patients needing to be pre-medicated and ensure the prescriptions are received and all steps in the process have been completed
- Inform provider with substantial advance notice of any RF treatments on their schedule so they can coordinate and obtain the RF equipment
- Coordinate and manage each provider’s schedule to their specific needs
- Update and re-route schedules based on cancellations and add-ons
- Contact patients, caregivers, MPOAs or facilities prior to their appointments to remind them of the visit and/or inform them of cancellations or changes to their appointment, as needed
- Ensure patient information is up to date when scheduling established patients
- Verify new patients have a completed intake prior to scheduling
- Review providers visit notes to interpret follow up timeline and instructions
- Speak with patients or their representatives forall things related to scheduling their appointment
- Answer inbound calls and respond to email and text inquiries
- Adequately document all actions and interactions, whether direct or indirect, affecting a patient or their chart
- Verify that all required consent and/or compliance documents are completed and signed by the patient or MPOA prior to their appointment
- Confirm patients’ insurance is active and all authorizations are received in order to schedule patient
- Support providers by responding to their request for administrative, clerical or customer service assistance
- Additional duties as necessary or assigned
- A private and quite place to work with phone, computer, and uninterrupted-reliable internet access
- 5 years of experience working within the healthcare industry and two years of logistics experience is a must
- Working knowledge of medical terminology including understanding ICD/CPT codes to communicate with patients, providers, and other internal or external stakeholders without issues
- Proven customer service skills analyzing and solving problems with great outcomes
- 5 + years of professional experience in a clerical or administrative support related role
- Personable, dependable, and responsible with excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written strengths
- Must have a positive and collegial disposition and enjoy collaborating with a team
- The ability to be self-motivated and to work autonomously
- Must possess strong computer skills with the ability to learn new systems quickly and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience working with the geriatric population or an at risk/underserved population and understand the complexities associated with the demographics which can include but is not limited to comorbidities, multiple caregivers involved in the care, at risk for additional ailments that require closer monitoring, patients who do not make their own decisions and have a MPOA who needs to be involved at all times, etc.
- Ability to understand and handle PHI/HIPAA in the utmost confidential and professional manner
- Outstanding organizational, prioritizing, and multi-tasking skills
- HS Diploma or equivalent
DermRight, LLC. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer who affords equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity or expression, genetics, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, political affiliation, veteran status or any other status that is protected by local, state or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
It's essential to be cautious and diligent when applying for jobs online to avoid job scams and fraudulent job postings. Job postings that require you to purchase an expensive 'training program' are often scams. Be wary of any job interview that takes place solely over text or email, as it may not be legitimate. Look for job postings that have clear and reasonable expectations and goals for the position. Be alert for job postings that request access to your personal bank account. Keep your personal information safe by verifying the legitimacy of the employer. To avoid working for a company with a negative public perception, research its media coverage and online presence before applying for any job. Verify that you are on the official liquidscapes.info website to protect yourself from any harm. Connect with the employer to verify the job's authenticity and ensure that they are hiring. Don't put your personal information at risk by applying for questionable job postings.
Pay: $16.00 - $20.00 per hour
Expected hours: 37.5 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Our hourly rate is firm and it is listed, have you reviewed our hourly rate and does that work for you?
- Arizona does not observe daylight savings time. The hours are 8am-5pm Arizona time, year round. Example - EST will be 10a-7p, November to March then 11a-8p, March to November. Are you able to commit to these hours, regardless of your time zone?
- Mobile Health Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Route Planning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical scheduling: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote
It's important to ensure that this job listing aligns with your career goals and aspirations. Have you considered this before making a decision? Don't let the pressure to submit your application quickly cause you to overlook important details. If you are confident that you meet the qualifications and requirements, we encourage you to apply for this job. If you have any concerns or questions about this job posting, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.