The job listing for the Security Officer - Patrol Unit, Mobile and Food Patrol, $23.40 position was posted on January 5, 2024, and it will expire on April 4, 2024. Have you thought about whether full time work aligns with your values and work ethic? The employer is open to receiving applications from candidates who live outside of Mobile, as long as they are willing to relocate. You have the possibility to negotiate your salary with the employer based on the company's financial stability and growth potential. One of the prerequisites for this job opening is that you have completed High School.
Overview: Northeast Security is looking to add to our Patrol Unit for one of our top clients in Boston, MA!
Pay rate: $23.40 This is a Mobile and Foot patrol position
**Driver's License of three years or more with clean record is required** Schedules:
FT - Mon-Wed, Fri 3:00pm-11:00pm (32 hours)
When searching for jobs online, it's crucial to keep in mind some key factors to avoid wasting your time and effort on scams and fraudulent job postings. Keep an eye out for job postings that require you to work unusual hours or on weekends and holidays. Never enter personal information into a website that isn't the real liquidscapes.info. You should be careful of any job posting that requests interviews be conducted solely over email or text message. Don't ignore any red flags or warning signs when you come across a job posting that seems suspicious or too good to be true. Don't provide your bank account details to employers unless you're sure the job posting is legitimate. If a potential employer asks for sensitive information such as your social security number, driver's license, or passport, ask why it is necessary and how it will be protected. Legitimate employers will not ask for payment in exchange for a job. Researching the company's employee benefits and compensation packages is important to ensure that they are fair and competitive before accepting any job offer. Get in touch with the employer to confirm that the job posting is not a scam and they are seeking applicants.
PT - plus various PT overnights and PT first shifts Recruiters will reach out to discuss preference upon applying.
- Fri-Mon 11:00pm-7:00am (32 hours)
- Mon-Fri 2:00pm-7:00pm (28 hours)
Security Officer Requirements:
Security Guard Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Excellent oral and written communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills. Computer literacy is required, working in MS Windows, Outlook, and One Note.
- Oversees the Camera monitoring and alarm systems of two large properties to include Fire Alarm systems, and Access control systems and video surveillance . Will be required to receive those alerts and utilize multiple alert systems, ensure the correct client or tenant is contacted and may also be required to make service orders for client spaces.
- Will also be required to utilize multiple systems to monitor alarms and send announcement notifications to correct client/tenants.
- Must be able to multitask on multiple computer screens and multiple systems, understanding the responsibility and liability of each alarm that sounds and understand the importance of notifying the correct client/tenant.
- Must be able to deescalate irate tenant/customer calls/ access requests.
- Previous 911 Dispatch experience, or related field/education in a fast paced environment is required.
- Excellent computer skills utilizing multiple screens
- Neat and professional appearance
- Dependable means of transportation
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in English (both written and verbal)
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent
- Candidates must also be able to successfully pass ALL pre-employment background, and drug screenings.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Security Officer Skills:
- Security Command Center Operator/Dispatcher will be responsible for monitoring multiple video screens and electronic access control systems as well as facility alarm systems.
- Use modern technology to monitor a variety of alarm signals and respond/dispatchsecurity personnel to those alarms following the standard operations manual to notify the proper authorities.
- Answer incoming lines
- Must be able to remain calm and work well in a fast paced environment.
- Patrolling and monitoring multiple premises to detect any irregularities, which may include suspicious behavior or security breaches.
- Observe and report incidents or suspicious activity.
- Communicate with local law enforcement units and fire departments as necessary.
- Conduct foot patrols of the premises.
- Write detailed reports on incidents that occurred on the premises daily.
- Maintain Proper use, completion and submission of all forms associated with patrol activities and/or duties.
- Respond to requests for assistance and evaluate appropriate courses of action.
- Comply with all requirements/directives within the on-site operations manual/post orders.
- Assume other duties as required by either Client or Northeast Security, Inc
Northeast Security, Inc. was founded in 1967 and has grown to become one of the largest and most highly regarded security services firms in New England. Anticipating and responding to the ever-changing demands of the security and safety industry has made Northeast Security the region's market leader. Positions are available based on applicant eligibility, availability, background screening, drug testing and completion of orientation. Upon completion of orientation, positions may still be rescinded in the event of failure to pass any background requirements. In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, not-job related disability, or any other protected group status. If you applied to Allied Universal, Palladion, USI or any other Security Company we welcome you to apply with Northeast Security!
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to show responsibility and friendliness towards clients and residents.
- Strong professionalism
- Ability to solve conflict/problem solve.
- Maintain the highest ethical and professional standards.
- Must be able to multi-task and self-manage in a dynamic environment.
- Must be knowledgeable of all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain effective relationships with all levels of the company and client organizations.
Don't apply for the job until you're sure it's a good fit for you based on the job posting. Please only apply for this job if you are certain that you can fulfill the responsibilities and expectations. If you are excited about this job opportunity and believe that you can meet the expectations, we encourage you to apply. If the job posting has an expiration date, make sure to submit your application before the deadline.