From 1946, people of the House of Parfums Christian Dior in France and around the world embody the spirit of excellence, creativity, and the unique savoir-faire of its creator, the couturier-perfumer Christian Dior. Revolutionizing the codes of French elegance and luxury with its perfumes, combining tradition and daring innovation in makeup and skincare, we reinvent every day the Dior style and affirm beauty and joy in its entirety.
Parfums Christian Dior invites you today to join its North America teams.
Parfums Christian Dior is part of the LVMH Group. Job Description POSITION OVERVIEW
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Senior Director, FP&A for Christian Dior Perfumes in the US
- Job based in NYC with occasional visit to NJ where the DC and other support functions are located
Manage Core FP&A Function
- Owner of the US market P&L
- Lead the financial planning process working effectively across the organization
- Communicates the financial plans to all stakeholders in a concise and decision oriented manner
- Assess and acts on business risks and opportunities
- Manage the month-end closing process with clear understanding of each P&L line and Balance Sheet account
- Oversee the cash planning in coordination with Accounting & Treasury departments
- Lead all communications with CDP headquarter, guaranteeing monthly and quarterly reporting accuracy and respecting deadlines
- Be a key partner to Accounting, Treasury and Supply Chain to guarantee a seamless information and process flow between the brand and support functions
- Ensure that all core FP&A workstreams are properly implemented in synchrony with business needs
- Promote continued improvement of FP&A processes via digitalization, automation and value added analysis
Decision Support & Business Development
- Monitor all relevant financial KPIs and spending. Make recommendations and act to preserve business growth and profitability
- Provide recurrent view of Omnichannel profitability with transversal approach: P&L by Customer/ Door / Category / Commercial Line
- Define and deliver ad hoc financial analysis adapted to the business needs and in compliance with CDP guidelines
- Continuously improve the ROI modeling on key business initiatives and formalize communication of results. Ensure adherence to best practices
Audit & Internal Control
- Partner with Finance VP and internal control function to ensure compliance of all FP&A processes
- Leads the FP&A function during internal and external audits
- Identify any significant risk to the business operation and communicate to stakeholders
Manage Team Members
- Manage two direct reports and foster the FP&A team culture
- Lead efforts to develop the team to their best potential by closing any skill or leadership gaps
- Promote career progression and succession plans
- 10+ years of experience focused on FP&A
- Retail, Luxury or CPG industries experience. Audit knowledge desired
- Experience with integrated ERP - BI systems (e.g: Microsoft AX, SAP, Oracle, Cognos, Power BI)
- Work effectively under a fast paced and business partnership oriented environment
- Results oriented, proactive, capable of managing multiple deadlines
- Demonstrate strong strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Relationship builder with ability to influence stakeholders
- Dynamic, independent and highly motivated
- Team management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- English fluency. French is a plus
NOTE: This job description is intended to cover the core accountabilities of the position and is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
LVMH Inc. uses the published salary range as a guideline to provide our employees with market competitive pay while allowing for flexibility to recognize and reward various levels of expertise, performance, and tenure.
While the published salary range is a good faith reflection of the targeted salary level for the position, LVMH Inc. reserves the right to pay outside of the published salary range of $200k-$210k.