December 3, 2023 is when the GUCCI Client Advisor, New York Fifth job opening was made available, and it will close on March 1, 2024. This job requires that you have at least 36 months of work experience in the same field. full time work can be a good option for those seeking work-life balance. Is that something that interests you? This job is located in New York, but the company is willing to consider applicants from other parts of the country if they meet the qualifications. The employer's lack of disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility.
Summary If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. Job Description Role Mission The Gucci Client Advisor is responsible for providing our clients with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador”, promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding client expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purpose of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat, and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication to ensure a consistent and exceptional experience, and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues, and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Maintain a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results and build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
Explore Considerate Thinker
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and theorganization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
Deliver Accountable Achiever
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
Connect Connection Builder
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
When searching for jobs online, it's crucial to remember these essential tips to ensure that you find legitimate job postings. Don't be fooled by job postings that ask for your personal bank account information, as they are likely scams. Make sure that the job is legitimate and the company is hiring by reaching out to them. If an employer asks for your personal information before you have been hired, it may be a red flag. To avoid working for a company with a high turnover rate, research its employee retention and satisfaction rates before applying for any job. A company that insists on conducting job interviews via text or email may not be reputable. Consider using a temporary email address or phone number when applying for jobs online to protect your personal information. Don't let job postings that use urgent language or deadlines pressure you into making hasty decisions. Be mindful of suspicious links that may redirect you away from the actual liquidscapes.info page. Be cautious of job postings that require you to sign up for paid subscription services before being considered for a job, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job posting.
Build Continuous Learner
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Accessibility Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at [email protected] . When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations. Rewards Eligible employees may also participate in employee benefit and incentive programs, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Competitive hourly wage plus base commission
- Employee Discount with Gucci and sister brands under Kering Group;
- Time Away – Paid Floating Holiday, Sick and Safe Time;
- Performance development and internal mobility in support of on-going growth within organization;
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions.*
Note: Availability of these rewards may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $21.85 USD to $23.00 USD.
EOE M/D/F/V Job Type Regular Start Date 2023-11-16 Schedule Full time Organization Gucci America Inc.
Have you examined this job vacancy with a fine-tooth comb? If so, it's time to make a decision. Please only submit your application if you are certain that you can fulfill the responsibilities and expectations of this job posting. We encourage you to carefully evaluate if this job posting is a good fit for you before applying. Remember, your job application is your chance to make a great first impression – make sure that it's accurate and complete.