A minimum of 36 months of work experience in the same field is necessary to apply for this job. Not knowing the salary, you have the possibility to negotiate it with the employer during salary talks. Although the vacancy is in New York, the company may be open to considering remote candidates who have the right skills. Have you considered whether full time work aligns with your desired level of compensation and benefits? The job vacancy entitled GUCCI Client Advisor, New York Fifth was announced on December 16, 2023, and it will be removed on March 1, 2024.
Summary If you are a Dream-maker, this is the place for you. Together, we’ll create the real fabric of Gucci. A community of people united by the same passion: breaking new ground in the fashion world and beyond. Job Description Role Mission The Gucci Client Advisor is responsible for providing our clients with exceptional service by meeting their individual needs and expectations, as well as serving as a “Gucci Ambassador”, promoting the philosophy and values of the brand. Passion for the brand is conveyed through creating a branded, luxury client experience.
- Consistently achieve or exceed monthly and seasonal individual and store sales goals, enhancing and developing the business;
- Provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding client expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products as well as Gucci history and heritage in accordance with the Gucci selling ceremony;
- Drive and exceed individual KPI goals by ensuring the highest level of customer service and quality of sales;
- Capture meaningful customer data according to the Company tools (CRM), for the purpose of connecting with the client, building relationships, and personalizing future client development opportunities;
- Maintain an active, accurate, neat, and organized client book, contacting clients regularly and providing appropriate follow-up on all sales or client requests;
- Ability to discuss with clients and give advice on general trends in the fashion world and developments in the luxury market, showing passion for fashion and luxury products;
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication to ensure a consistent and exceptional experience, and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, colleagues, and merchandise;
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with Gucci visual standards;
- Maintain a neat and organized understock and stock room;
- Adhere to Gucci image standards and guidelines;
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of luxury fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting;
- Proven ability to drive and exceed individual and store results and build lasting relationships with customers and colleagues;
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Candidate should be team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively;
- Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment;
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Key Pillars for Ways of Working
- Execute the mission of the role with a Radically Client-Centric mindset;
- Approach activities and relationships with a methodology that promotes Flat, Connected and Fast ways of collaborative working;
- Be Relentlessly Creative and approach challenges with an innovative mindset;
- Demonstrate that Everyone is an Owner through thoughts, actions, and behaviors.
Key Behaviors to Amplify What We Do
Explore Considerate Thinker
- Sees the big picture and understands how own actions and decisions impact others and theorganization as a whole
- Actively scans the environment for new approaches, blending different ideas to come with creative yet effective solutions
Deliver Accountable Achiever
- Actively gets things done, raising the bar for performance, and taking accountability for own actions
- Driven by the sense of urgency, promotes change and takes smart risks in pursuit of goals
Connect Connection Builder
- Builds trust-based relationships across boundaries and encourages collaboration
- Adapts own style to communicate impactfully
- Empowers others by providing autonomy and encouraging self-expression, valuing, and amplifying each person’s uniqueness
Before you start your job search online, make sure to keep in mind these essential elements to avoid scams and fraudulent job postings. Think twice before disclosing sensitive information to potential employers. Researching the company's leadership and management structure can help you understand its organizational culture and decision-making processes before applying for any job. If an employer insists on conducting an interview through text or email, it may be a scam. Reach out to the employer to verify the job posting's legitimacy and ensure that they are hiring. Always listen to your gut feeling when it comes to job postings that seem too good to be true. Scammers often ask for payment upfront, so be wary of any job posting that does so. Don't be fooled by job postings that promise large amounts of money for minimal effort or experience, as they are often scams or fraudulent opportunities. Don't be fooled by job postings that ask for your personal bank account information, as they are likely scams.
Build Continuous Learner
- Is self-aware, curious to learn and seeks feedback from others to continuously grow, always putting improvement over comfort
- Provides constructive and on-going feedback, coaches and helps others to achieve their full potential
- Qualified candidates must have the proper work authorization to work in the United States
Accessibility Our Gucci community is committed to providing a culture of inclusivity and accessibility in all aspects of the employee life cycle – starting with the candidate experience. If you are interested in becoming a Gucci Dream-maker and applying for employment and require a reasonable accommodation to assist with any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact us by email at [email protected] . When contacting us, please provide your contact information, the role you have applied to, and the nature of your accessibility issue. Please only send inquiries concerning requests for reasonable accommodations. Rewards Eligible employees may also participate in employee benefit and incentive programs, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Competitive hourly wage plus base commission
- Employee Discount with Gucci and sister brands under Kering Group;
- Time Away – Paid Floating Holiday, Sick and Safe Time;
- Performance development and internal mobility in support of on-going growth within organization;
- 401(k) plan with company matching contributions.*
Note: Availability of these rewards may be subject to work location & employment type and may have certain eligibility requirements.
Salary Range – New York City
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, GUCCI includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This considers the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications. In addition, where a candidate falls within the disclosed range estimate may be dependent on the applicable geographic differential associated with the location in which the position may be filled.
A reasonable estimate of the current base salary range is $21.85 USD to $23.00 USD.
EOE M/D/F/V Job Type Regular Start Date 2023-11-16 Schedule Full time Organization Gucci America Inc.
If you have scrutinized this job posting carefully, now is the time to make a decision. If the job posting has an expiration date, make sure to submit your application before the deadline. If you have any doubts about your qualifications or experience, please consider if this job is the right fit for you. If you are confident that you can meet the expectations of this job, we encourage you to apply. Moreover, if this job vacancy isn't a good match, you might want to explore other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that align with your values.