About SPORTFI V E
SPORTFIVE utilizes the unique emotional power of sports to create and enable pioneering partnerships in sports. By delivering responsible commercialization, full-service solutions and long-term value for all stakeholders in sports, SPORTFIVE strategically and creatively connects brands, rightsholders, media platforms and fans by leveraging a global network paired with decades of experience and entrepreneurial spirit. As a market leader with customer centricity and vast data intelligence at its core, SPORTFIVE leads the sports business into the future through its digital solutions and aims to be the most progressive and respected partner in sports.
SPORTFIVE operates as an international sports business and marketing agency with a global mindset and network of over 1,200 local experts based in 15 countries active in football, golf, e-sports, motorsport, handball, tennis, American football and many more. Primary Work Location
: New York, NY Team and Job Overview
The US Esports & Gaming team at SPORTFIVE is looking for a Marketing Manager to support the team’s growing roster of gaming content creators. The position will be responsible for assisting in the activation and delivery of brand deliverables across our creators, and overall success and satisfaction in their work and career development.
Reporting to the Director of Strategy - Gaming, your work will have a visible impact as we continue to shape our content creator strategy. Essential Job Responsibilities
Minimum Qualifications & Competencies
- Support content creators in the execution of their commercial endeavors, including by not limited to brand deliverables and merchandise collaborations, with the goal of keeping them organized, informed, and on top of all things pertaining to their businesses
- Ensure all sales, game developer, and brand opportunities are presented, managed, and executed smoothly and efficiently
- Act as a primary point-of-contact, managing everything related to supporting each creator’s businesses, brand relationships, and well-being
- Work closely with internal teams across Gaming & Commercial Sales to support our creators and related brand campaigns
- Develop recaps for key brand activations that are thorough and easily understandable for our brand clients
- Assist in the creation of brand partnership proposals & activation plan presentations
- Manage the financial aspect of our talents brand activations including invoicing, reporting, and contract management
- Advocate for each talent’s interests and needs amongst internal and external stakeholders to ensure proper prioritization, support, and alignment of resources
Competitive Qualifications & Competencies
- 1-4 years of brand activation and/or talent management experience, preferably at a brand, team or talent agency
- Proficient in PowerPoint and/or Canva and Excel
Interpersonal Skills for Success in this Position
- A passion for video games, live streaming, esports, and/or gaming influencers
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high-performance culture where the business is constantly evolving, frequently working outside the typical 9-5
- The ability to quickly build relationships with dynamic individuals from various backgrounds
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent judgment and the ability to make sound decisions independently
- Demonstrated the ability to plan, organize, implement, and close multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and manage time effectively – seamlessly move between projects and tasks, without losing sight of what's important to do
- The ability to acutely problem-solve in order to navigate frequent and often sudden, daily challenges pertaining to relationships and projects
Compensation Salary Range: $60,000 – $72,500
- Essential duties are performed onsite in the New York, NY office
- Some essential duties may be performed outside of regular (9-5 M-F) business hour
SPORTFIVE is providing the compensation range it might pay for this position. The rate of pay offered will be dependent on the successful applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities in addition to internal equity and geographic location. Benefits
SPORTFIVE provides a comprehensive suite of benefits including medical, dental, vision and retirement savings.
Affordable medical premiums starting at $29.43 per month.
Employees start at 10 vacation days per year (increasing with seniority) plus 20 paid holidays
401(k) with matching up to $4,000 per year. Annual professional membership stipend to promote your career development
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.