Sandoz is going through an exciting and transformative period as a global leader and pioneering provider of sustainable Generic and Biosimilar medicines.
Now as an independently listed company, Sandoz aims to increase its strategic focus, operate with greater agility, set clearer business objectives, enhance shareholder returns, and strengthen its culture for us, the Sandoz associates. This is an exciting time in our history, and by creating a new and ambitious path, it will provide a unique opportunity for us all, both professionally and personally.
Join us as a Founder of our ‘new’ Sandoz!
Travel may be as high as 25%, with a requirement for regular field visits with account managers in target accounts and attendance at appropriate meetings/congresses.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- New Product Launches: Responsible for leading cross-functional collaboration in the design of near-term launches and working with global colleagues for mid-long-term launches.
- In-Line Products: Responsible for continuing Life Cycle Management monitoring and strategy adjustment activities for products throughout the life cycle.
- Create and continuously update value proposition (including messaging, pricing, contracting) and segmentation for Payers/Specialty Pharmacy teams member to improve reimbursement and formulary access
- Apply buy & bill experience to complex scenario planning and provide recommendations for market access dynamics to key collaborators.
- Integrate personal knowledge of access dynamics, data, market insights, and field/account feedback to deliver on overarching Brand Plan via access levers, including payers/PBMs, wholesale/distribution, GPOs, Providers, Specialty Pharmacies, etc.
- Able to successfully shift with rapidly evolving market dynamics, between products, and between collaborators without losing sight of strategic pillars
- Key cross-functional partners include Marketing, Account Strategy, Account Management, HEOR, Distribution, Patient Services, Pricing, Insights & Analytics, Government Pricing, Medical, Finance, Global marketing/medical, Government Affairs.
- Comfortable working with numbers/excel, including working with Finance on forecasts, Analytics on data & insights, and Account Strategy on account cases
The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $201,600 and $302,400 / annually; however, while salary ranges are effective from 1/1/23 through 12/31/23, fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges during this period. Further, final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to geographical location, experience level, knowledge, skills and abilities. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Diversity and Inclusion We are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential. Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations:
Individuals in need of a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or disability for any partof the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know the nature of your request, your contact information and the job requisition number in your message:
- Novartis: e-mail u[email protected] or call +1 (877)395-2339
- Sandoz: e-mail [email protected] or call: +1-609-422-4098
What you’ll bring to the role:
- 10+ years of pharmaceutical industry experience
- 5 years+ proven experience in Launch and/or Inline Marketing or Access
- Deep market knowledge and subject matter expertise across multiple channels including PBM/Payer, Provider, Specialty Pharmacy, Distribution, Employers, ACOs, IDNs, GPOs, etc.
- Understanding of benefit design and economics associated with medical and pharmacy benefit for Medicare, Commercial and Medicaid Reimbursement for Injectable and Oral Pharmaceuticals
- Understanding of current market access landscape and evolving macro-trends including government policy
- Excellent strategic ability, people management, and ability to develop and lead cross functional teams
Executive presence, strong collaboration and ability to simply communicate complex concepts
Breakdown of benefits received in this role. Include flexible working, learning and development opportunities as well.
Generic and Biosimilar medicines are the backbone of the global medicines industry. Sandoz, a leader in this sector, touched the lives of almost 500 million patients last year and while we are proud of this achievement, we have an ambition to do more!
With investments in new development capabilities, state-of-the-art production sites, new acquisitions, and partnerships, we have the opportunity to shape the future of Sandoz and help more patients gain access to low-cost, high-quality medicines, sustainably.
Our momentum and entrepreneurial spirit is powered by an open, collaborative culture driven by our talented and ambitious colleagues, who, in return for applying their skills experience an agile and collegiate environment with impactful, flexible-hybrid careers, where diversity is welcomed and where personal growth is encouraged!
The future is ours to shape!
#Sandoz Division SANDOZ Business Unit COMMERCIAL OPS NA SZ Location USA Site Princeton, NJ Company/Legal Entity Sandoz Inc Functional Area Market Access Job Type Full Time Employment Type Regular Shift Work No