The salary for this job, if you are hired, is $57,000 - 73,000. Does full time work align with your career goals? As this is a remote job, you have the freedom to work from any location, providing you the flexibility you need. The job vacancy titled Customer Success Manager was advertised on January 14, 2024, and it will be removed on April 1, 2024.
We Speak Simplicity:
Bestpass is a comprehensive payment platform provider and leader in toll management solutions for commercial fleets of all shapes and sizes. We ensure data accuracy, consolidate payments, and save users time and money. Founded in 2001 by truckers for truckers, we are a trusted partner on the road and in the back office for customers and tolling authorities. When it comes to managing toll, it's an easy task for a household consumer with only two cars in their driveway, but it is an incredibly complex task for trucking fleets.
That's where Bestpass comes in. We make tolling simple!
Our solutions help trucking fleets spend 40% less time managing transponders and 30% less time making toll payments, all while enjoying volume discounts (where applicable). Bestpass customers can turn their attention away from complex administrative tasks to focus on the challenges that are most important to their business. Seriously, who wouldn't want to join our fleet?
At Bestpass, you're in the Driver's Seat!
It's essential to be cautious and diligent when applying for jobs online to avoid job scams and fraudulent job postings. Researching the company before applying for any job is essential to ensure that it's a legitimate organization and not a scam. Be cautious of job postings that use unconventional or unprofessional methods for scheduling or conducting interviews. Avoid job postings that require you to pay for training or materials upfront, as this is often a scam. A trustworthy employer will never ask you to pay upfront fees for any reason. Keep your personal information private until you are sure of the legitimacy of the employer. To verify that the job posting is genuine and the position is open, get in touch with the company directly. Be cautious of job postings that have incomplete or missing information about the company or job. Never give your personal bank account information to a potential employer through a job posting.
The Customer Success Manager is an individual contributor in the Customer Experience organization, focused on creating a high-quality customer experience and ensuring customers recognize the greatest value possible from the Bestpass program. This role requires strong customer facing experience with the ability to address complex issues and/or facilitating company resources to work on behalf of the customer to drive resolution. What Your Ride Will Look Like:
- Develops trusted advisor relationships with key accounts and customer stakeholders.
- Resolves, escalates, and manages the resolution of challenging client requests and/or complex account demands.
- Assesses customer needs, identifies customer requirements, and develops cohesive plans that improve the customers adoption of the Bestpass program to the mutual benefit of the customer and Bestpass.
- Evaluates client financial data such as revenue, violation, and toll usage, to prepare relevant and accurate reports and implement action plans as needed.
- Schedules and prepares regularly occurring customer reviews to set objectives and identify shortfalls in customer engagement.
- Continually seeks and communicates improvements to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Collaborates with the marketing and sales departments to brainstorm new campaigns and obtain Customer Reviews.
- Identify new concepts for products/services; collaborate with the sales team to find new opportunities for account growth.
- Ensures attainment of both performance and activity-based goals on a quarterly basis and proactively engaging resources available to achieve them.
Fuel Gauge: Base $60,000 - $70,000 per year plus up to $10,000 bonus per year
What Drives Us to Work Every Day:
- We are laid back but always professional.
- Our offices are modern and fully equipped to make you feel at home. Enjoy a team meetingin one of our two cafes, shoot some darts while brainstorming ideas or just sit back and enjoy free healthy snacks and drinks to keep your mind and body satisfied.
- We pride ourselves on making a difference, to our employees, clients, and their businesses.
- We love "quirky" and accept team members for who they are & what they bring to the table.
- We are proud to build all our relationships based on transparency and trust.
- All our teams consist of top talent that are energetic, inquisitive and love jumping out of bed each day because they know they can and will make a difference!
We care about your Zen:
- A flexible work schedule, with 100% remote and/or hybrid roles.
- An amazing benefits package, including health and dental-effective on your first day of work.
- Paid time off so you can have time to relax and experience a healthy work-life balance.
- A 401K plan with an impressive company match. It's never too early to start saving for retirement!
- Tuition reimbursement to help expand your mind and keep your career on track.
- Health and wellness focused work environment with optional standing desks, office fitness challenges, monthly chair massages and plenty of outdoor space to take a walk or just clear your mind.
- Opportunities to participate in charitable events, give back to the community and get paid for your efforts!
- We reward success with promotions from within and encourage all employees to switch lanes and check out other departments.
- We pay hefty referral bonuses to all employees who refer family and friends!
Bestpass Core Values – We are #OneBP
- Own Outcomes: We take ownership for our actions, decisions, and we deliver on our promises. When we fall short, we create learning opportunities.
- Nurture Growth: We encourage learning new things, expanding your skills, sharing your individual ideas and asking tough questions.
- Excellence: We strive for excellence in everything we do and chart the path from good to great.
- Boldly Innovate: We are bold in our thinking, and we challenge the status quo in all areas. We are solution seekers even when faced with tough problems.
- People First: We win as a team by collaborating and bringing out the best in each other. We always treat others as they would like to be treated.
Bestpass is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture that is respectful and welcoming of individual differences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations
After reading all the details of this job vacancy, it's time to make a decision. Have you done so? We encourage individuals who have carefully evaluated this job posting and feel that they are the right fit to apply. Please only apply for this job if you are confident that you meet all of the qualifications and requirements. In the world of job applications, accuracy and completeness are more important than speed. Moreover, if you're looking for a job with a different level of responsibility, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies that might be of interest to you.