Get in on the ground floor with a fast-growing, VC-backed tech company that is bringing cryptocurrency to the $7.3T 401(k) market! We are the only 401(k) provider that allows people to invest directly into spot crypto and our growth reflects that.
Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing institutional quality investments to everyday Americans.
As we continue to build out ourCustomer Success Team ,
we are seeking a highly organized, self-starting, value-driven individual to join our team as a Customer Success Associate. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing, thriving fintech in the 401(k) advisory space whose mission is to provide a modern 401(k) plan employees and employers will rave about - including access to cryptocurrency, financial wellness benefits, and much more.
The right fit for this role is someone who is not afraid to take initiative and ownership of their work. You are also eager to learn all things 401(k) and ideally have previous experience implementing the principles of customer success to provide and scale excellent service to clients. It is expected that the Customer Success Associate will ultimately manage their own accounts over time. Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Utilize excellent time management and prioritization skills to service inbound and outbound client questions, inquiries, and requests
- Handle said client demands within our defined company SLAs - always with the mindset of providing value to our clients however possible
- Act as a liaison between internal departments to assist with the resolution of processing and administrative issues
- Participate as needed, in internal, cross-function projects with a focus on creating efficient workflows that produce valuable outcomes for clients
- Facilitate client feedback in the creation of both new andexisting products, processes, and service improvements
- 1-2 years of prior, demonstrable experience in a customer-/client-facing role delivering value throughout the customer lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Solid time management and prioritization skillsAbility to present complex ideas into easy-to-digest concepts for clients who may not be familiar with the 401(k) space
- Capable of independently solving complex problems in challenging situations, but not afraid to admit when you don’t know all the answers4-year degree, preferably in business administration, economics, finance, or marketing
- 1-2 years of prior experience in the fintech, finance, banking, or payroll industries
- Existing working knowledge of CRM, ticketing, and help desk platforms (Salesforce, Zendesk, Jira, etc.)
- Interested in the ever-expanding realm of cryptocurrency and its role in the 401(k) space
- Flexible, remote-first team
- Medical and dental insurance
- One Medical membership
- Generous vacation package
- Equity/options grant included in compensation package
The compensation range for this position is $50 - $55k
This role is designed to be a springboard for your career advancement here or beyond. You will need to learn, assume greater and greater responsibilities and invest heavily in your own growth. You tell us how you want to grow - we'll provide opportunities, projects, additional training - you commit to continual learning and self-advancement.
ForUsAll is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.