The company is open to considering applicants from outside the area for this vacancy based in San Jose, provided that they meet the qualifications listed. To be considered for this job, you must have at least 12 months of experience working in the same field. Not knowing the salary, you can negotiate based on the company's approach to employee engagement and satisfaction. December 11, 2023 was when the job opportunity for the Creative Specialist: Advertising Search and Rescue , Creative Studios: Services position was made available, and it will expire on February 28, 2024. Amazon is seeking candidates for full time positions, but ensure that the work structure matches your personal and professional needs.
Search and Rescue Creative Specialists enable self-service advertising customer success with creatives through dedicated and direct engagement and support. Creative Specialists often have to handle highly ambiguous situations such as when fielding questions from advertising customers outside their expertise; and manage tight turnarounds when advertising customer budgets are at risk. Key job responsibilities
Creative Specialists autonomously own the end-to-end workflow from reaching out to advertising customers and delivering workshops with customized and detailed rejection dive deeps, followed by ongoing support spanning creative pre-QA, moderation and ad policy appeals, and creative guidance.
Creative Specialists capture advertiser needs (blockers, rejection codes, etc.), research appropriate resources (policies, specs, moderation workflows), assemble the right information (supporting information), identify next steps and timelines and execute against them to ensure that creatives are approved successfully and in a timely manner.
Creative Specialists have to manage cross-functional relationships across advertising customers, account teams, PSC's, Moderation, Policy, and Design, requiring effective and comprehensive communication.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
San Jose, H, CRI BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
Before you start your job search online, it's important to keep in mind some key tips to ensure a safe and successful job search. Be wary of job postings that require you to provide personal information before providing any details about the job or company. Researching the company's supply chain and logistics can help you understand its efficiency and operational excellence before applying for any job. If you're not on the liquidscapes.info website right now, you may be putting yourself at risk. Never pay for any sort of training, equipment, or expenses related to a job. Beware of job postings that ask you to provide your personal bank account information to handle company finances. Talk to the employer directly to confirm that the job is real and that they are seeking applicants. If a job posting requests an interview through text or email, it's important to be cautious and verify the company's legitimacy. Be wary of providing personal information until you have confirmed the employer's identity. Always be cautious of job postings that request personal information such as your full name, address, and phone number, as this information could be used for identity theft or fraud.
- 2+ years of programmatic advertising experience
- Experience analyzing data and best practices to assess performance drivers
- * Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- * 1+ years of professional experience
- * 1+ years of experience in digital media or marketing
- * 1+ years working in digital, online or advertising like environment PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- * Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- * Digital advertising experience and expertise in related ad specifications, file formats and technologies
- * Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal)
- * Experience managing projects in a fast pace environment
- * Experience working cross-functionally and with a wide range of employees with different skill sets
- * Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools, demonstrating strong technical/operational capabilities
- * Self-directed, goal-oriented and flexible, enjoying working in a fast-paced and at times ambiguous environment
- * Experience with MS Office, Photoshop, HTML5, Rich Media, and Salesforce
Have you given this job vacancy a thorough review? If so, it's time to make a decision. The recruiter is more concerned with the quality of the application rather than the speed at which it was submitted. Please only apply for this job if you are genuinely interested and committed to fulfilling the responsibilities. If you are confident in your ability to meet the requirements of this job, we welcome you to apply.