- Work-Life balance - all Kneaders Bakery & Cafe locations are closed every Sunday & are closed on Thanksgiving Day & Christmas every year.
- Free meal provided during each shift worked as well as generous food & retail discounts provided too.
- Health benefits to support health & wellness (we also offer pet insurance for your 4-legged family members).
- Career growth opportunities - Restaurant leadership, retail management, specialization in the art of pastry & bread baking Kneaders has many career development paths available.
- Hourly wage plus the opportunity to earn tips on each shift
If this sparks your interest, read below to learn about the person Kneaders is currently looking for.
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is currently looking for a talented Pastry Chef who is as passionate about food quality, customer service, community & as we are! In the role of Pastry Chef, you will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic team who will offer a unique menu selection of more than 40 fresh baked pastries, pies, cakes, & muffins all made with honest, whole ingredients.
A successful Pastry Chef at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe must possess:
- Proven track record of demonstrating super-hero abilities in the kitchen from following recipes to paying close attention to details to create one-of-a-kind pastries & baked goods. Lifting large amounts of dough, flour, and other supplies all weighing 50 lbs. or more & the ability to stand, lift, and mix is what our Pastry Chefs do every day.
- The ability to work through change & be able to be flexible all while keeping a close eye on what's cooking!
- A love of rising before the sun comes up - all Pastry Chef shifts start at 4 am (and sometimes earlier!) throughout the year. You need to be an early bird!
A successful Pastry Chef at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe need to be qualified with:
- 1+ years of large- scale baking/pastry experience with experience in working quickly to decorate amazing pastries
- Attentiveness to compliance with local, state, & federal regulations for food handler & sanitation standards.
- Experience with inventory/ordering
- Formal baking/pastry education is a bonus; however, it is not a requirement for this position.
Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for the role of Pastry Chef at Kneaders Bakery & Cafe.
If this person is YOU, start your journey today & complete your application!
Job Posted by ApplicantPro