Although this job is based in Searcy, the employer is open to discussing potential remote work arrangements for qualified candidates who live elsewhere. The successful applicant for this job will be offered a salary of USD 10 - 20. The job offer of Caregiver in Searcy, AR has been released on December 10, 2023 and will end on February 28, 2024. HomeWell Care Services AR174 has full time jobs with various duties.
You might be a HomeWell Hero if... helping people is just what you do.
Seeing joy light up someone's face when you bring their favorite treat fills you with energy. Caring for other people when they can't always care for themselves is your calling.
If that's you, then you’re the superhero we’re looking for!!
Employment: Part-time with Full-time hours possible
There are so many people who need your help to keep living a fulfilling life. Some of them need simple companionship while others may need help getting dressed for the day.
Whatever it is, a compassionate hero like you is who they need.
That's where HomeWell Care Services comes in. We connect amazing and caring people (like you!) with the people who need your helping hands the most. Who we are:
Your ability to provide compassionate care is vital to our society and we think that makes you amazing! We know that you deserve to be treated with the same respect and compassion that you give to clients, and that's what makes us different.
HomeWell isn't your typical home health agency. We're redefining the industry by offering,
· Higher pay than other local agencies ($12.00-$18 per hour)
· Paid time off and sick pay
· Matching IRA up to 3% (after 1 year)
To avoid fraudulent job postings, you need to keep in mind some important tips when applying for jobs online. Beware of any job posting that asks for payment for any reason. Watch out for job postings that require you to attend seminars or meetings without proper explanation or compensation, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity. Listen to your gut and don't ignore any warning signs when it comes to job postings. Protect yourself from identity theft by being cautious when sharing personal information with potential employers. Validate the job posting's authenticity and the company's hiring intentions by contacting them and requesting more information. It's important to be careful of job offers that only offer text message or email interviews. Check that you are on the authentic liquidscapes.info website to ensure your security. Always take the time to research the company's customer reviews and ratings to gauge its reputation and customer satisfaction. Avoid job postings that require you to give your personal bank account information, as they are often fraudulent.
· Liability & workers' compensations insurance
· Flexible schedules (day, evening, weekend, and even live-in)
· Referral & bonus programs
· A company culture that values you, your ideas, and your happiness
· Company training & education programs to advance the skills you choose
· Weekly check-in's so you always have a direct line to decision-makers who care about Y-O-U!
Caring for others is as fulfilling as it is challenging, and you deserve co-workers that care about you as much as the clients. Quickly apply on Indeed and join our league of HomeWell Hero’s! Qualifications and Skills:
- Prefer 1,000 hours of long-term care with geriatric or chronically ill persons
- Exceptions to this requirement are for recently licensed Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) or Personal Care Aid (PCA),
- caring for a family member or persons who will only be providing companionship and housekeeping services.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of this position.
- Must have available reliable transportation; if transporting clients, must also have proof of a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Pass a criminal background check (national and any required by state) and a drug screen.
- This role is classified as a safety-sensitive position and subject to applicable state and federal regulations.
*We are not offering Visa Sponsorships at this time*
At this time HomeWell Care Services does not require applicants or employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19, but some of our clients do request fully vaccinated caregivers, and future government regulations may require vaccinations. WHY WORK HERE
Around here, we love our caregivers and treat them with the respect and admiration they deserve, but that always seems to be in short supply at other companies. The company itself was founded by a caregiver who loved the work but knew there was a serious disconnect between the agency and the caregiver. HomeWell was founded to change that disconnect.
We don't just love our world-class caregivers though. We adore each of our clients and go the extra mile to help them in any way we can, even if they don't use our home care services right away.
We're growing rapidly, and our spectacular clients need our trustworthy caregivers to help them continue living extraordinary lives. If you're a caregiver who's ready to have a voice in the company and be cared for just as much as you care for others, then HomeWell is the place for you.
If you have reviewed this job opening with care, now is the time to make a decision. We encourage individuals who have carefully evaluated this job posting and feel that they can meet the expectations to apply for this job. Please only apply for this job if you are committed to fulfilling the responsibilities and expectations. Don't sacrifice quality for speed – make sure that your application is thorough and accurate.