Job Description of Caregiver:
Being a Caregiver is your calling if you appreciate seeing people's faces light up when you bring them their favorite treat or if you prefer caring for others who can't always care for themselves. If that's the case, you're the Caregiver we are looking for! Caring for others is as fulfilling as it is challenging, and you deserve co-workers that care about you as much as the clients. Compensation is $16hr.
Qualification & Requirements of Caregiver:
- All hiring decisions are contingent on the selectee passing background check and drug screening.
- Certified PCA preferred but not required.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of this position.
- Must have available reliable transportation; if transporting clients, must also have proof of a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance.
- Bathing, dressing, personal hygiene, meal consumption, toileting, mobility and ambulation.
- Additional duties may include; Incidental housekeeping, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication reminders.
- Daily monitoring.
About the Central Arkansas Workforce Development Area
The Central Arkansas Workforce Development Centers specialize in recruiting and placing skilled professionals in a variety of industries on behalf of employers in Central Arkansas. We help people find jobs and provide workforce solutions to businesses.
CAPDD/Arkansas Workforce Center is an “equal opportunity employer/program,” and “auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities.” Arkansas Relay Service: 1-800-285-1121 (Voice) 1-800-285-1131 (TDD) or TDD 711.
Powered by JazzHR