Looking for a full time job? Crown Holdings has opportunities. December 13, 2023 marked the release of the job opportunity for the Production Operator - Starting rate $20.23/hour (potential to earn up to $22.24/hour) & Excellent Benefits Package role, which will no longer be open after March 9, 2024. The company is looking for qualified candidates for a vacancy located in Spartanburg, but they may also consider applicants from other areas who meet the following criteria. The successful applicant for this job will be entitled to a salary of $20 - 24. One of the conditions to apply for this job is that you have passed High School.
Production Operator - Starting rate $20.23/hour (potential to earn up to $22.24/hour) & Excellent Benefits Package - (7592)
This details all the information about the job posting. Job Title
Production Operator - Starting rate $20.23/hour (potential to earn up to $22.24/hour) & Excellent Benefits Package
Spartanburg, SC 29303 US (Primary) Job Type
Manufacturing and Production
Entry Level Education
No high school diploma Job Accountabilities
When applying for jobs online, there are some important things to keep in mind to avoid falling victim to fraudulent job postings. Be wary of job postings that require you to purchase equipment or supplies to get started. Protect your personal information when dealing with potential employers. Make sure you're browsing the official liquidscapes.info website to prevent any harm. Don't ignore any doubts or hesitations you have about a job posting, even if it seems legitimate. Always take the time to research the company to avoid fraudulent job postings and to ensure that it's a trustworthy organization. To ensure that the job posting is not fraudulent and that they are hiring for the position, it is important to contact the company directly. Always be cautious when sharing personal information during the job application process, especially through electronic communication. A reputable employer will never require you to pay for a job opportunity. Be on the lookout for job postings that require you to provide your personal bank account information.
CROWN Cork & Seal USA, Inc., a wholly owned company of Crown Holdings, Inc. is a global leader in the design, manufacture and sale of packaging products for consumer goods. At Crown, we are passionate about helping our customers build their brands and connect with consumers around the world. We do this by delivering innovative packaging that offers significant value for brand owners, retailers and consumers alike. With operations in 47 countries employing over 33,000 people and net sales of over $11 billion, we are uniquely positioned to bring best practices in quality and manufacturing to our customers to drive their businesses locally and globally. Sustaining a leadership position requires us to build a team of highly talented, dedicated and driven individuals.
Crown's Closures, Aerosol & Promotional Packaging (CAPP) Division manufactures a variety of packaging solutions for the largest consumer packaging companies in North America. Our distinguished list of clients including SC Johnson, WD40, Barbasol, Abbott Laboratories and Unilever. We manufacture total packaging solutions including:
- Closures: We manufacture a variety of decorative food and metal vacuum sealed closures, metal and composite closures, capping systems for glass and plastic container manufacturers.
- Aerosol Packaging: We manufacture cans and ends for manufacturers of personal care, food, household and industrial products. We offer our customers a broad range of products including multiple sizes, color schemes and shaped packaging.
- Promotional and Specialty Packaging: We manufacture a wide array of decorative containers with numerous lid and closure variations.
Here is your chance to join the CAPP Division. Position Overview:
The Production Operator will perform a variety of equipment operations and visual quality checks, in the production and manufacture of 3-piece aerosol cans of the highest quality at the lowest possible costs. Duties And Responsibilities:
Responsibilities would include, but not be limited to the following:
Job Requirements Qualifications:
- Verify correct materials per customer specifications for the production process.
- Load materials into manufacturing equipment - must lift up to 40-50 lbs.
- Stop and start manufacturing equipment as necessary.
- Remove minor equipment/material jams with tongs or pliers.
- Complete paperwork as required.
- Keep work area clean.
- Perform other job-related duties as required or assigned by management.
In addition to the specific responsibilities listed above, the ideal candidate will possess the following: Minimum Requirements:
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be able to work any shift, 12-hour shifts, evenings, weekends, and overtime as business needs dictate.
- High School Education/GED
- Prior work experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred
- Knowledge and work history of focusing on safety and quality in every aspect of the job.
- Proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks at the same time.
- Manual dexterity/fine motor skills.
- Basic mathematical skills.
- Basic computer and data entry skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to stand, walk, use hands, reach, stoop, kneel, climb stairs, crouch or crawl.
- Ability to regularly lift material weighing up to 40-50 pounds.
- Ability to stand at workstation for duration of scheduled shift which may exceed 8 hours per day.
- Specific vision abilities required by this position includes close vision, peripheral vision, color differentiation and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The associate may be exposed to a wide range of temperatures.
- The noise level is not excessively loud.
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Total Compensation Package:
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Full comprehensive benefits effective the first of the month, following one full month of employment
- 100% of the cost of healthcare coverage for the employee paid by company - medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage at no cost to the employee
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Active pension plan, 401(k) and Stock Purchase Plans offered
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability with optional long-term disability
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Scheduled work hours: Monday through Friday
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses
Crown is committed to the safety, health and well-being of all of our employees and their families.
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. Travel
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Take the time to read the entire job posting before making any decisions. If you want to stand out from the competition, focus on accuracy and completeness in your job application. Please make sure to carefully review the job requirements before submitting an application. We welcome applications from individuals who have carefully reviewed this job posting and feel that they meet the qualifications and requirements.