US Farathane is currently recruiting for full time positions. If you succeed in your application for this job, your salary will be USD 10 - 20. This position is located in Sterling Heights, but the company is willing to consider applications from candidates living outside the area if they meet the required qualifications. The job vacancy for the Production Associate-All Shifts!!! role was posted on October 4, 2023, and it will end on January 2, 2024. The address for the physical work location is Sterling Heights, MI, 48314.
$15.00/hr starting wage!!!
All Shift Openings!
To avoid wasting your time and effort on scams and fraudulent job postings, it's essential to keep in mind some important factors when applying for jobs online. Get in touch with the company to confirm the authenticity of the job and the hiring process. When reviewing job postings, be sure to check for any inconsistencies or errors that could indicate a fraudulent opportunity. Protect your personal information when dealing with potential employers. A reputable employer will typically conduct job interviews over the phone or in person, not solely via text or email. Avoid job postings that require you to provide your personal bank account information for any type of transactions. A reputable employer will not ask you to pay for job-related expenses before you are hired. Use your common sense and trust your instincts when reviewing job postings and responding to potential employers. Researching the company is a vital step in the job search process to ensure that it's a legitimate and trustworthy organization.
Location: 42155 Merrill Rd, Sterling Heights, MI 48314 US Farathane
is seeking a Production Associate.
We are looking for individuals to become a Production Associate who are dependable, adaptable, detail oriented and want to grow in their career. We love promoting from within so bring your can-do attitude and outside of the box thinking to our organization! Whether you are just starting your career or looking for something new, we have an opportunity for you!
has been a leading source of plastics manufacturing, supplying the automotive industry for over 40 years. Through highly technical research and development, coupled with a diverse and knowledgeable Management Team and dedicated Associates, US Farathane has continued to grow each year. We provide customers with a wide range of full-service support from black box design concepts to highly engineered composites, TPE’s and TPO’s as well as specialized extrusion and compression technologies. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate molding press/equipment per Company procedures.
- Review “Operator Display Board” prior to running production for work instructions and Quality Alerts.
- Assure product meets established quality criteria of zero non-conformances.
- Correctly record scrap every hour per work instructions.
- Correct application of all internal and external labels when required, including removal of all old labels from returnable packaging.
- Correct application of lot control numbers.
- Daily review all applicable quality alerts.
- Immediately notify Supervisor of all discrepancies to established quality checks (ie, sample boards, inspection instructions, SPC, etc.).
- Communicate production and quality issues/concerns with associates during communication meetings.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Participate in team problem solving activities (ie, 8D’s, communication meetings, etc).
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures (ie, Quality Manual, Associate Handbook, etc).
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These physical requirements include:
- Frequent standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Frequent lifting or lowering objects up to 35lbs.
- Frequent reaching above/below shoulder and forward.
- Occasional bending, stooping, and crouching.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. These conditions include:
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and benefits package including:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee must not wear any loose-fitting clothing that may get in the way of the moving machinery.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to extreme heat and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Employee may be required to work outside for short periods of time.
- 401k with company match
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Weekly pay
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
Interested applicants must submit their resume for consideration using our applicant tracking system. Due to the high volume of applications received, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship. Unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies, or similar, will not be paid a fee and become the property of US Farathane.
The specific statements above are not intended to be all-inclusive. Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Applying for the job without first reading the posting is not recommended. Rushing through your application can lead to mistakes and oversights that can ultimately harm your chances of being hired. If you are confident in your qualifications and experience, we encourage you to apply for this job posting. We want to ensure that all applicants are fully committed and interested in this job opportunity. However, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that you might find interesting.