To be considered for this job, you must have at least 84 months of experience working in the same field. December 21, 2023 marked the start of the job opportunity for the Executive Admin, CPXO (Remote/Flexible) role, which will be removed on March 20, 2024. Is full time work something that you're comfortable doing long-term? The employer's lack of disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's commitment to employee training and development. This job is located in Superior, but it's a remote position that allows you to work from any place that's convenient for you.
Insulet started in 2000 with an idea and a mission to enable our customers to enjoy simplicity, freedom and healthier lives through the use of our Omnipod® product platform. In the last two decades we have improved the lives of hundreds of thousands of patients by using innovative technology that is wearable, waterproof, and lifestyle accommodating. We are looking for highly motivated, performance driven individuals to be a part of our expanding team. We do this by hiring amazing people guided by shared values who exceed customer expectations. Our continued success depends on it! Job Title: Executive Assistant FLSA Status: Exempt
POSITION OVERVIEW The Executive Assistant provides support to multiple members of the Customer Products and Experience Executive Team. RESPONSIBILITIES
- First point of contact, in person and on phone, for executive(s).
- Maintain and protect highly confidential corporate information and communicate information within scope of authority.
- Maintain executives’ schedules by arranging meeting and appointments.
- Manage all meeting details such as room reservations, preparing agendas, securing necessary IT equipment, initializing presentations, catering, and attendee updates.
- Produce presentations for meetings as requested.
- Screen calls and route executive correspondence and emails.
- Prepare letters, emails, and presentations.
- Prepare purchase orders and check requests when necessary.
- Prepare expense reports for executive(s).
- Manage corporate American Express card usage and submit for payment.
- Coordinate and initiate conference calls and WebEx meetings.
- Arrange executive(s) domestic and international travel on an as needed basis.
- Scheduling/event management for employee and external company functions.
- Multifaceted project management as needed.
- Manage specific vendor relationships.
To ensure a safe and successful job search online, there are several things you need to keep in mind before submitting any job application. You can prevent scams by calling the company to confirm the job posting's legitimacy and the availability of the position. A reputable employer will never require you to pay for a job opportunity. Don't be swayed by job postings that use urgency or pressure to get you to apply quickly, as they are often scams or fraudulent opportunities. To avoid fraudulent job postings and job scams, make sure to research the company thoroughly before applying for any job. Use your common sense when assessing the legitimacy of a job posting. Keep your personal information safe while job hunting by only providing it to reputable employers. Job interviews conducted over text or email are often a red flag for potential scams. Be cautious of any job posting that asks for your personal bank account information, no matter how legitimate it seems.
- Create and maintain a branded company headquarters to preserve company image.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience supporting C-level executives required.
- Experience supporting multiple executives preferable.
- Dependable highly organized andvery detail oriented.
- Strong problem resolution and project management skills.
- Ability to act independently and use discretionary judgment.
- Heavy Microsoft Outlook scheduling experience.
- Extremely knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional verbal, written, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at any given time.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (if applicable):
NOTE: This position is eligible for 100% remote working arrangements (may work from home/virtually 100%; may also work hybrid on-site/virtual as desired). #LI-Remote Additional Information: The US base salary range for this full-time position is $83,580.00 - $118,837.50. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position in the primary work location in the US. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your Talent Acquisition Specialist can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process. Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. At Insulet Corporation all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. ( Know Your Rights )
The job posting is a valuable resource to determine if this job aligns with your work-life balance priorities. Submitting a well-crafted and thoughtful application could help you stand out from other candidates. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you can meet the expectations, please submit your application. Please only apply for this job if you meet all of the requirements and qualifications. In addition, if you're looking for a job in a different industry, liquidscapes.info has many other job vacancies to consider.