As the largest jewellery company in the world, we a give a voice to millions of people’s loves every day. Our beautiful products empower people all around the world to express themselves. We are proud to be part of their stories and the most important moments in their lives.
Where original thinking is welcomed, and can turn into positive impact in a heartbeat, we can dream big, dare to act, and deliver with care and passion. At Pandora where you can each craft far more than just an incredible career. About the Team:
The Seasonal Sales associate will be the ultimate Pandora Fan. You will be responsible for driving retail excellence and ensuring every client receives outstanding service. Your passion for the brand will shine through and will be responsible for delivering a world-class customer experience, surpassing sales goals, and continually finding innovative ways to engage and attract customers.
*Please note, this job will require the completion of an assessment that will be emailed to you upon submittal of the application.
Our Seasonal Sales Associates shine by:
- Dare to embrace the store culture filled with passion for our brand, where team members shine as extraordinary brand ambassadors.
- Welcome opportunities and soar beyond commercial targets and KPI expectations, setting new records and achieving remarkable success.
- Execute a high-performance selling environment that creates moments and exceeds shopper expectations, delivering unforgettable experiences every time.
- Craft a loyal customer base through engaging with our valued clients, building genuine connections, and fostering long-lasting relationships.
Craft your career with us if you have:
- You can demonstrate you’re results-oriented, ideally with 1 year of experience in a selling environment would be highly advantageous
- You have developed a sense of Care in your communication skills both written and verbal. You know how to charm and captivate an audience with the ability to connect with people at all levels of the organization.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Suite, KWI, POS systems, and even applicant tracking systems is where you shine
- You are at least 18 years or older and can provide proof of identify and eligibility to work
- Dream and embrace adventure! A flexible work schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays is all part of the excitement. This can include standing for extended periods.
- We Care! Pandora offers product discounts for their seasonal employees
NY Salary: $14.00 - $15.50 commensurate with experience
Pandora designs, manufactures, and markets hand-finished jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. Pandora jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries through 6,800 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, Pandora employs 27,000 people worldwide and crafts its jewellery at two LEED certified facilities in Thailand using mainly recycled silver and gold. The company plans to be carbon neutral by 2025 and has joined the Science Based Targets initiative to reduce emissions across its full value chain. Pandora is listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange and generated a revenue of DKK 23.4 billion in 2021.
Pandora’s recruitment procedures are designed to be transparent and clear for all candidates. This helps us ensure that applicants are provided with a fair and equal opportunity to demonstrate their competencies and skills by removing blocking factors, possible biases, and risks of discrimination. We encourage everyone applying to our vacancies to refrain from adding identity-related elements such as a photo, marital status, and age.
About Pandora NAM:
The Pandora team in the USA consists of more than 115 employees working at the hub office in Baltimore, Maryland, more than 80 in our Logistics Center in Columbia, Maryland, an additional 100 in field positions, and more than 3,900 in our owned and operated stores. We have also recently opened an office in New York City in the heart of times square and are actively building out this team with the best talent in the market.
Today, the USA is Pandora’s single largest market. The Pandora North American region encompasses over 1,400 points of sale, including over 420 concept stores, with more than 150 being owned and operated by Pandora.