One of the necessary qualifications for this job is the successful completion of High School. This job requires that you have practical experience in the same field for a minimum of 24 months. Despite the job being in Texas, it is a remote position that allows you to work from anywhere with an internet connection. Twinkl is currently hiring for several full time roles, but make sure to read the job description carefully to ensure that it matches your skills and experience. The employer's lack of disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's commitment to corporate social responsibility. The job vacancy named USA Educational Marketing Manager (Fully Certified USA Teachers Only) - T was announced on November 30, 2023, and it will no longer be accessible after February 28, 2024.
Location: United States, 100% remote work-from-home position (You must permanently live and have the right to work in the United States to apply for this position)
Pay Rate: $35.90 USD per hour ($70,000 USD per year)
Contract: 6-month contract with an extension highly likely. Self-employed contractor. Responsible for own taxes. No benefits.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week
Hiring Manager: Jude Schroeder
Recruiter: Sarah Jane Dalzell
First things first! What is Twinkl? What is Twinkl's mission?
Twinkl is here to “help those who teach.” It's what brings us to work every day. We're proud to create educational resources that can be used at each step of a child's learning journey.
Our award-winning resource collection - created by teachers for teachers - provides unlimited supplementary digital and printable teaching resources at an unbeatable value.
Before you apply for any job online, it's crucial to remember these essential factors to ensure that the job is legitimate. Stay safe by avoiding job postings that require you to use your personal bank account for any transactions. Never give money to a potential employer for any reason. If you're unsure about a job posting, try to find other sources of information to verify its legitimacy before applying. Don't fall for job postings that make unrealistic promises or sound too good to be true. To avoid working for a company that doesn't value its employees, research the organization before applying for any job. Safeguard your identity and personal information when job hunting by only sharing it with legitimate employers. Job seekers should be cautious of employers that avoid face-to-face interviews.
We have over a million resources, and new content is added every day. Don't see what you need? Just ask! We make bespoke resources for our members as part of our world-class customer service promise to help those who teach.
We support educators and children across the United States and around the world, and we're committed to transforming lives through education.
Whoever you are, whatever you teach, Twinkl is here for you! The Role:
We are looking for an inspirational teacher-marketer who will thrive on the challenge of taking Twinkl USA's in-country marketing - with a focus on social media marketing, teacher ambassadors, and student/new teacher outreach - to the next level of awesomeness to ensure every single educator in the United States knows and loves Twinkl! This person will live and breathe education and the Twinkl brand, and they will confidently ideate and coordinate viral omnichannel marketing campaigns with the support of the wider marketing team.
Responsibilities & Key Performance Indicators:
You'll be responsible for driving brand awareness across the United States. You'll connect educators, schools, and districts across the United States with the Twinkl website and ensure they understand the USPs of Twinkl. As a direct result of your ambitious and creative marketing actions, you will increase referrals, sign-ups, and conversions.
- You'll lead Twinkl USA's social media, ambassador, and student/new teacher outreach strategies and create quarterly action plans and monthly campaign plans to deliver on your strategies.
- You'll run Twinkl USA's main educational brand channels on Facebook and Twitter.
- You'll run Twinkl USA's teacher ambassadors program, ensuring that every marketing team member, including yourself, has a consistent flow of influential teacher ambassadors spreading the Twinkl word - connecting the dots from their classrooms to new customers - and increasing brand awareness in the United States.
- You'll ideate, source, and manage local brand partnerships and collaborations.
- You'll ideate, coordinate, create, execute, track, and report on seasonal and topical social media marketing campaigns ensuring each campaign hits (and smashes!) its KPIs.
- You'll analyze data to inform your marketing actions daily using internal and external data sources.
- You'll confidently connect the dots from Twinkl to B2C and B2B customers through video and in-person communications.
- You'll be responsible for delivering month-on-month and year-on-year increases in referrals, sign-ups, and conversions from your marketing actions and the actions of your team.
- You'll lead a team of dedicated marketers, ensuring they are supported in meeting their KPIs and invested in the marketing campaigns you coordinate.
- You'll highlight and demonstrate the benefits of Twinkl through your marketing actions and, in doing so, grow Twinkl's market in the United States.
- You'll join a hard-working team of United States-based Twinkl team members with additional support from Twinkl HQ in the U.K.
You'll work closely with the following people:
- Jude Schroeder - United States Country Manager (your line manager and mentor)
- USA Marketing Team
- USA Segment Managers
- Lots of other wonderful Twinklers across the business
- Twinkl members!
This exciting, fast-paced marketing role involves strategic marketing planning and reactive work as you pivot and respond to the market's needs. Requirements:
To succeed in the role, you will have the following skillset:
- Degreed and certified K-12 teacher - minimum 2 years experience in a public school classroom
- Social media savviness - TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Reddit, LinkedIn - you must LOVE social media marketing and be able to jump on every trend and opportunity. You will currently run multiple thriving social media channels.
- Marketing experience
- People management and leadership experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Up-to-the-minute tech skills
- A commercial thinker who is comfortable taking calculated risks and being held accountable for successes and failures.
We want to talk to you if you:
- LOVE education and marketing and have the experience to go with it!
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where targets drive your actions.
- Efficiently prioritize your workload, so all tasks are completed by deadlines.
- Are positive, optimistic, and thrive working within a close-knit team.
In return for everything you can bring, we can offer you an exciting role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with plenty of career opportunities.
Here are some of the things that make Twinkl a great place to work:
Our Recruitment Process:
- A friendly, welcoming, and supportive culture. We believe work should be fun, and we always put people before the process.
- Flexible work-from-home positions.
- Diversity, inclusion, and belonging. Our Employee Network Program includes working groups for LGBTQ+, People of Color, Disabilities (visible and invisible), Women in Tech, and Working Parents.
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD). Our ever-evolving program includes monthly progression reviews, Twinkl's Management Scheme, commercial awareness training, leadership coaching quads, career chats, and mentoring.
- Collaboration across continents! You'll plug into a global team working to help improve the lives of educators around the world.
Ready to apply? Make sure you've read the job posting in its entirety. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you meet the expectations, please submit your application. If the job posting has an expiration date, make sure to submit your application before the deadline. We encourage you to carefully evaluate if this job aligns with your career goals and aspirations before applying. Nonetheless, if this job vacancy doesn't meet your needs, liquidscapes.info offers several other options to consider.