The employer's lack of disclosure of salary means that you have the ability to negotiate it with them. The Isso - Remote job opportunity was announced on December 27, 2023, and it will expire on March 23, 2024. full time work can be a good way to transition back into the workforce after a break. This job is located in United, but it's a remote position that allows you to work from any place that's convenient for you.
Job Description Summary:
The Information Systems Security Officer supports and sustains the client's cybersecurity program; provides cybersecurity management for operational performance and compliance for all networks, systems and applications, provides centralized management of Security Assessments (SA), ongoing assessments, new authorizations, proposes information security technical and administrative solutions, develops and executes plans for monitoring and assessing networks, systems and applications, supports sustainment of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) Assessment and Authorization (A&A) process and cloud application onboarding
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Before you apply for any job online, make sure you know these important tips to avoid fraudulent job postings. Don't provide your personal bank account information through job postings, as it can put you at risk of fraud. Before applying for the job, it is crucial to contact the company directly to confirm its authenticity and that they are currently hiring. Remember that it's always better to be safe than sorry, so don't hesitate to walk away from a job posting that seems too good to be true. Don't let yourself fall for job scams; always research the company before applying for any job to ensure its credibility and reliability. Limit the personal information you share with potential employers to protect your privacy. Protect yourself by verifying that you are on the official liquidscapes.info website before continuing. You should always be wary of job postings that only offer interviews via text or email. If you have to pay to get a job, it's not a legitimate offer. Always be cautious of job postings that ask you to purchase training or certification programs before being considered for a job, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job opportunity.
- Responsible for ensuring information security for an assigned area of Business / Project focusing on key areas of risk, outlined in the Information Security policy, under the direction of the Information Security management team.
- Conduct Information Security risk assessments and compliance evaluations for infrastructure and application assets within required timeframes and to industry standards and regulatory specifications.
- Ensure controls implementation for identified Information Security risks for business area of responsibility.
- Define, create and maintain the documentation for certification and accreditation of each information system in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Support audit and client engagements, coordinate the collection, review and submission of Information Security deliverables and coordinate the remediation of audit concerns.
- Manage expectations with multiple stakeholders on projects and programs in conjunction with the Information Security team.
- Promotion of Information Security awareness through various communication channels within the organization.
- Collaborate with the Information Security team members on process improvements, secure design and recertification of MAXIMUS assets.
- Travel required up to 25%.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 7+ of security or technology related experience
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Exercises judgement in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
- Networks with key contacts outside own area of expertise.
- Develops solutions to a variety of complex problems.
- Work requires considerable judgment and initiative.
- Ability to communicate technical information in understandable business terms
- Excellent interpersonal skills, presentation skills, and verbal / written communication skills
- Strong customer service abilities required.
- Ability to work collaboratively with a broad range of staff. Skilled in Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Visio, MS Project, and PowerPoint
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to execute many complex tasks simultaneously, and work as a team member as well as independently
Education and Experience Requirements:#techjobs#LI-DF1
MAXIMUS Introduction: Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com. EEO Statement: EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status. Pay Transparency: Maximus compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to job location, a candidate's education, training, experience, expected quality and quantity of work, required travel (if any), external market and internal value analysis including seniority and merit systems, as well as internal pay alignment. Annual salary is just one component of Maximus's total compensation package. Other rewards may include short- and long-term incentives as well as program-specific awards. Additionally, Maximus provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off. Compensation ranges may differ based on contract value but will be commensurate with job duties and relevant work experience. An applicant's salary history will not be used in determining compensation. Maximus will comply with regulatory minimum wage rates and exempt salary thresholds in all instances. Posted Max: USD $142,140.00/Yr. Posted Min: USD $63,100.00/Yr.
Use the job posting to evaluate if the job aligns with your short-term and long-term career goals. In the end, the quality of your job application will be a reflection of your professionalism and attention to detail. If you have any doubts about your ability to fulfill the responsibilities, please consider if this job is the right fit for you. If you are confident in your ability to meet the expectations of this job, we encourage you to apply.