While the job is currently located in United, the employer is open to discussing potential remote work arrangements for qualified candidates. January 1, 2024 is when the job opportunity for Production was posted, and it will expire on March 31, 2024. The employer's non-disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's potential for industry disruption and innovation. It's important to think about what type of work you're interested in. Have you considered full time work?
At Gates, we welcome challenges, celebrate hard work, and continually seek new talent to join our global company. Our Poplar Bluff, MO plant is looking for all types of Production Operators. Please review below to see if any of these might be the right opportunity for you: PERKS AT WORK
ABOUT THE JOB
- Great team culture that works together to get the job done
- Eligible for benefits in 30 days or less, including 401(k) with company match
- Paid Time Off - starting at a max of 21 days per year!
- Employee Discounts - computers, vehicles, amusement park tickets, gym memberships, and more!
- In Poplar Bluff, we specialize in the production of curved hoses, created in all sizes and dimensions
- Our process starts with raw materials - heated, and shaped around a metal mandrel to meet specific orders. When finished, our hoses are marked with the Gates logo and shipped to customers around the world.
- Positions (availability may vary by need)
- Vulcanizers (Heavy-Duty Operators)
- Finishers (Assembly)
Before you apply for any job online, it's crucial to remember these essential factors to ensure that the job is legitimate. Job postings that require you to purchase an expensive 'training program' are often scams. Protect your privacy and prevent identity theft by being selective about the personal information you share with employers. Job postings that require you to use your personal bank account are often scams, so be careful. A reputable employer will typically want to interview you over the phone or in-person rather than via text or email. Watch out for job postings that require you to complete surveys or offers before being considered for a job, as these are often signs of a fraudulent opportunity. Don't be swayed by promises of high pay or easy work when evaluating job postings, as these can often be signs of scams or frauds. Don't apply for any job without researching the company first; it's important to verify its authenticity and reputation before accepting any job offer. Reach out to the organization directly to ensure that the job posting is not a scam and that they are currently hiring.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks, lifting up to 40 lbs to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to work 40 hours per week, plus overtime, with reliable and consistent attendance
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality standards
- Must have goodcommunication skills, with the ability to carry out written and verbal instruction
- Basic reading, math, computer, and measurement skills required
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis without sponsorship
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to high. Temperatures may vary in accordance with weather conditions and may be extreme but the factory does have air conditioning. Gates is managed in compliance with OSHA guidelines and requires all employees to wear steel-toed shoes and safety glasses.
Gates is a leading manufacturer of application-specific fluid power and power transmission solutions. We push the boundaries of material science to engineer solutions that continually exceed customer expectations. We know that's trying to fancy the terminology, think belts and hoses. Found in motorcycles, conveyor belts, cars, tractors, blenders, vacuum cleaners, bicycles, & 3D printers just to name a few. Because why not do it all? We invite you to learn more about us and our values at www.gates.com/careers.
Gates Corporation is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of race, sex, color, religion, age, disability, pregnancy, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or any other consideration defined by law.
It's essential to give this job listing a careful read. Have you done so? If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you meet the expectations, please submit your application. Take your time in evaluating the job posting before submitting your application. Please make sure to carefully evaluate if this job aligns with your personal and professional goals before applying. Alternatively, you may want to explore other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that align with your career aspirations.