Team Member Job Description
Join the Fulenwider KFC/Taco Bell family and find a great career, because this is a place where great people work together in a great company. As a Team Member at Fulenwider KFC/TB, you have the most important job in the company-you serve our customers! Whether you are the smiling face greeting our customers, or the cook preparing our world-famous chicken or delicious tacos, what you do matters. And at Fulenwider KFC/TB, we realize the importance of every employee to the successful operation of our business, and genuinely want each employee to be successful and happy in their work.So, what are we looking for?
We will teach you everything you need to know to succeed during training, but here are a few skills you should already possess:
Positive, upbeat attitude and strong leadership skills; ready to embrace our GREAT culture and thrive on a challenge.
Desire to maintain high standards around Quality, Service, Cleanliness and Hospitality; hold your team accountable to the same AND have fun while doing so!
Ability to take an active role in customer service and customer relations.
Must be at least 16 years old
Keep in mind, this is just basic information to get you started, more info to come after you apply.We offer the following:
Competitive starting wages
Health and Dental benefits (full time employees)
Paid Vacations (full time employees)
People First company culture
Promote from within philosophy
Comprehensive training programJob RequirementsThe ideal candidate for the Team Member position will possess:
- Willingness to learn!
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Flexible scheduling
- Good communication skills
- Basic business math skills
- Great at working with others
- Arrive at work on time
- Follows procedures regarding operation of restaurant equipment (fryers, ovens, etc.)
- The job entails lifting up to 25 lbs. and carrying loads up to 30 feet in distance
- The job entails pushing/pulling up to 90 lbs. and carrying up to 30 feet in distance
- Knowledge of and compliance with the company's Human Resources policies and processes
- Adheres to the Company and City/State/United States safety requirements
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $14.00 /hour
" You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations, who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible for their own employment practices, including stetting their own wage and benefit programs."
Company: Fulenwider Enterprises
Location: 1636 Freeway Dr, Reidsville, NC
Job Category: Team Member