While the position is primarily located in United, the company is open to considering remote workers who meet the qualifications. December 22, 2023 is when the job offer for the UM Intake Coordinator position became available, and it will no longer be accessible after March 21, 2024. Please keep in mind that having passed High School is a prerequisite for applying for this job. full time work might be just what you're looking for. Have you thought about it? $20 - 30 is the amount of money you will earn if you get this job. A prerequisite for this job is that you have 36 months of experience in the same field.
At Devoted Health, we’re on a mission to dramatically improve the health and well-being of older Americans by caring for every person like family. That’s why we’re gathering smart, diverse, and big-hearted people to create a new kind of all-in-one healthcare company — one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, service, and technology - to deliver a complete and integrated healthcare solution that delivers high quality care that everyone would want for someone they love. Founded in 2017, we've grown fast and now serve members across the United States. And we've just started. So join us on this mission! Job Description A bit about this role: As the UM Intake Coordinator at Devoted you will support the medical management operations of the health plan. You’ll be an important part of helping us build strong relationships with network health care providers through outreach and follow-up communication. This is a fast paced company that will come with ebb, flows and last minute changes. A successful candidate will be outgoing, detail-oriented and have a natural talent for customer service. We often require management of several tasks at once so enthusiasm and organization are key. Responsibilities will include :
Attributes to success:
- Triaging/entering incoming PA requests.
- Reaching out to hospitals and provider offices to obtain important clinical documentation.
- Contacting hospitals and provider groups to ensure communication of clinical decisions.
- Managing clinical contact lists for hospitals and provider groups.
- Providing operational support for key medical management processes enabling nurses and physicians to make efficient, high-quality decisions
Desired skills and experience:
- Things move swiftly at a startup - enjoying a fast paced environment is key
- Love the details and organizational skills are a strong-suit
- Understanding urgency and having the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- You’re a problem solver by nature - schedules will change, things will come up, the printer will break, people will ask you for help
- You can see the process and ways to make it better
- Ability & agility to multitask - you may be asked to do several things and need to change plans mid day
- Great communication skills - you’ll be talking and faxing with providers, partners
- You feel accountable for the work you’re responsible for
- A calming presence - sometimes the days are ‘hair on fire’ and you’ll be the person people turn to for support
Before you apply for any job online, make sure to remember these vital tips to ensure a safe and successful job search. Don't let the promise of high pay blind you to potential red flags in a job posting. Pay attention to the language and tone used in the job posting, as scams often use aggressive or urgent language. To ensure that the job is legitimate and that they are hiring for the position, it is recommended to contact the company directly. Your personal bank account information is private and should not be shared with potential employers through job postings. It's important to research the company's products and services to understand its industry and competitive landscape before applying for any job. Be cautious when sharing personal information with staffing agencies or temporary employment firms, as they may share your data with multiple clients. A company that insists on conducting job interviews via text or email may not be reputable. Always be careful of job postings that require payment for anything.
- Candidate will need to be available to work varying hours between 8am EST to 8pm EST
- 1-3 years of administrative/office experience
- Proficient in technology - you’ll be working in Gmail / G Suite
- A history of being organized and having high attention to detail - it’s the little things that matter
- Prior experience in utilization management
Salary Range: $22.50 - $28 / hour
Healthcare equality is at the center of Devoted’s mission to treat our members like family. We are committed to a diverse and vibrant workforce. If you lack a specific credential for this position but believe that your strengths and life experiences will propel our mission, we would love to hear from you. Our Total Rewards package includes:
- Employer sponsored health, dental and vision plan with low or no premium
- Generous paid time off
- $100 monthly mobile or internet stipend
- Stock options for all employees
- Bonus eligibility for all roles excluding Director and above; Commission eligibility for Sales roles
- Parental leave program
- 401K program
- And more....
- Our total rewards package is for full time employees only. Intern and Contract positions are not eligible.
The salary and/or hourly range listed is a good faith determination of potential base compensation that may be offered to a successful applicant for this position at the time of this job advertisement and may be modified in the future. When determining a team member's base salary and/or rate, several factors may be considered as applicable (e.g., location, specialty, years of relevant experience, education, credentials, budget and internal equity). Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoted’s Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.
To make a well-informed decision about the job, take the time to read the posting carefully. Take your time to craft a well-written cover letter that highlights your relevant experience and qualifications. We want to ensure that this job is a good fit for you before you commit to submitting an application. We encourage individuals who have carefully assessed their qualifications and experience to apply for this job. Nonetheless, there are several other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that you might find interesting.