September 18, 2023 marked the start of the job vacancy for Customer Service Support Specialist, which will no longer be accessible after October 18, 2023. To be eligible for this job, you need to have a minimum of 3 months of experience in the same field. If you're seeking a full time job, TekSynap may have the perfect opportunity for you. This job is in Virginia, but since it's a remote position, you can work from any location that's convenient for you. Negotiating the salary with the employer is an option since the salary is not included in the initial job offer. Although this is a remote job, you can also physically complete this work at Herndon, Virginia, Herndon, Virginia.
Employer: TekSynap Responsibilities & QualificationsRESPONSIBILITIES
Location: Herndon, Virginia
Function: Customer Service
Industry: Technology and Software
Hours: Full Time
Top Workplaces: Top Workplace
- The Team will provide cybersecurity monitoring and policy enforcement of privileged users on the Sponsor's information systems, for Sponsor's use/oversight.
- They will, with Sponsor guidance and oversight, review all requests for privileged access on the Sponsor's access request systems to consistently ensure requests are only approved if they meet all of the eligibility requirements mandated by the Sponsor's policy regulations (including but not limited to clearances, training, and vetting), have the proper justification, and are appropriate to the user's position and role in accordance with the Sponsor's administration model.
- The team will ensure that all privileged accounts on the Sponsor's enterprise information systems are reviewed at least annually and remove accesses (privileged or unprivileged) at Sponsor management direction when the access no longer meets the eligibility requirements specified in the Sponsor's policy regulations or when directed by Sponsor management to neutralize a cybersecurity risk or personnel security risk.
- They will consistently implement reporting of all privileged users on all Sponsor information systems, with Sponsor guidance and oversight.
- Enterprise privileged users shall be reported at least on a daily basis and privileged users on non-enterprise Sponsor information systems shall be reported at least every 3 months with all of the information required to enforce Sponsor policy regulations on privileged users.
- The team will also provide security monitoring and policy enforcement over data transfers on Sponsor information systems, for Sponsor's use/information and ensure officers with access to that transfer data meet and remain in compliance with all eligibility requirements specified in the Sponsor's policy regulations, for Sponsor's use/information.
- The Team, with Sponsor oversight, will also provide security monitoring and policy enforcement of a capability that provides remote access to the Sponsor's primary network.
- The Contractor shall review requests for this access to ensure they comply with the Sponsor's security requirements and shall, with Sponsor guidance, respond to questions from users and other stakeholders seeking security guidance related to this capability or seeking guidance on how to request and enroll in this capability.
- Active TS/SCI + Poly
- Experience with access control methods and mechanisms and underlying technologies, including Active Directory, LDAP, access control mechanisms in cloud platforms, and NTFS.
- Experience with access management on information systems.
- Ability to work with administrators at all levels to ensure security policy is being followed.
- Superior critical thinking skills and attention to detail.
- Good security practices when handling sensitive security information.
- Experience with the Sponsor's Account and Administration process.
- Experience with the Sponsor's policies and regulations related to accounts, accesses, PKI, removable media, and privileged user oversight.
- Experience with PowerShell, Shell Script (bash), and VBScript.
- Knowledge of malware such as viruses, Trojan Horses, worms, etc.
- Experience with data analytics.
- Experience with mechanisms for restricting access to removable media on information systems.
- Experience with multi-factor authentication technologies.
- Experience documenting requirements for software systems.
- Experience with agile development.
- Experience briefing topics related to identity and access management to a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Experience with excellent written and verbal communication skill
We are seeking a Customer Service Support Specialist to join our team in Herndon, VA.
TekSynap is a fast growing high-tech company that understands both the pace of technology today and the need to have a comprehensive well planned information management environment. "Technology moving at the speed of thought" embodies these principles - the need to nimbly utilize the best that information technology offers to meet the business needs of our Federal Government customers.
We offer our full-time employees a competitive benefits package to include health, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability plans, vacation time and holidays.
Visit us at www.TekSynap.com .
Apply now to explore jobs with us!
The safety and health of our employees is of the utmost importance. Employees are required to comply with any contractually mandated Federal COVID-19 requirements. More information can be found here .
By applying to a role at TekSynap you are providing consent to receive text messages regarding your interview and employment status. If at any time you would like to opt out of text messaging, respond "STOP".
It's crucial to be cautious and vigilant when applying for jobs online to avoid job scams and fraudulent job postings. Don't let desperation for a job blind you to the warning signs of a potentially fraudulent job posting. Be wary of job postings that ask for personal information such as your social security number or bank account information, as this could be an indication of identity theft or fraud. Legitimate job postings won't ask you to pay for anything upfront. Confirm the legitimacy of the job posting and the company's hiring process by reaching out to them. Keep your finances safe by avoiding job postings that require you to use your personal bank account. To prevent any issues, verify that you are on the official liquidscapes.info website before taking any actions. A genuine employer will typically prefer to conduct an interview over the phone or in-person rather than just via email or text message. Don't let yourself fall for job scams; always research the company before applying for any job to verify its authenticity and reliability. Use a strong and unique password for your job search accounts and change them regularly to protect your personal information.
Additional Job Information COMPETENCIES
WORK ENVIRONMENT AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Establish Focus
- Change Management
- Develop Others
- Oral Communication
- Written Communication
- Interpersonal Awareness
- Build Relationships
- Analytical Thinking
- Conceptual Thinking
- Strategic Thinking
- Technical Expertise
- Foster Innovation
- Results Oriented
- Customer Service
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Location: Herndon, VA
- Type of environment: Office
- Noise level: Medium
- Work schedule: Schedule is Monday- Friday, dayshift. May be requested to work evenings and weekends to meet program and contract needs.
- Amount of Travel: Less than 10%
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to handle, feel, touch; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is regularly required to lift up to 10 pounds. The employee is frequently required to lift up to 25 pounds; and up to 50 pounds. The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
Active TS/SCI + Poly Clearance OTHER DUTIES
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. TekSynap does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, national origin, disability, age, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status"). This nondiscrimination policy extends to all terms, conditions, and privileges of employment as well as the use of all company facilities, participation in all company-sponsored activities, and all employment actions such as promotions, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
TekSynap is committed to ensuring that our online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The job posting is an important tool to help you determine if this job is the right fit for you. If you have any doubts about your ability to fulfill the responsibilities, please consider if this job is the right fit for you. When it comes to job applications, accuracy is the name of the game. If you believe that you are the right fit for this job, we encourage you to submit your application and showcase your skills.