The Sports Betting Ambassador - Warren City (Part Time) job offer was made available on December 13, 2023, and it will expire on February 28, 2024. The employer is seeking a candidate for a job located in Warren, but may also be open to remote work for the right candidate. Your potential salary for this job, should you succeed in your application, is $48,000 - 61,000 / year. part time work can provide a way to build your portfolio and showcase your work to potential clients or employers.
Betstamp is the future of sports betting. We were founded in 2020 with the mission to make sports betting easy and accessible with everyone, while improving your odds of winning your bets. Our team is dedicated to creating the best user experience possible, while educating the public about sports betting. How We Work:
Betstamp aggregates sports betting odds from every sportsbook so you can easily compare and get the best price before you bet. You can track, manage, and analyze your sports bets for consistent improvement, in addition to being able to follow some of your favourite betting personalities and your friends’ performances in the app to see how they do. Save time, save money, and have more fun betting on sports.
It's crucial to remember some essential tips when applying for jobs online to ensure that you don't waste your time and effort. Communicate with the company to ensure that the job posting is authentic and that they are hiring for the position. Legitimate employers will typically use more formal methods for scheduling and conducting job interviews. Legitimate employers will not ask for payment in exchange for a job. It's important to be aware of the warning signs of a potentially fraudulent job posting and take them seriously. Beware of fraudulent pages that may mimic the look of the real liquidscapes.info. Keep an eye out for job postings that use generic or vague job titles or descriptions. To avoid working for a company with a history of unethical or illegal practices, research its legal and ethical standards before applying for any job. If you are unsure about a potential employer's legitimacy, research the company and verify their contact information before sharing any personal information. Don't provide your personal bank account information to potential employers without verifying their legitimacy.
Have you ever wondered if you could get paid for something you already enjoy doing? If you like watching sports, hanging out with friends, and learning more about betting, the answer is yes!
As a Betstamp Ambassador, you’ll join on the ground level of the best Sports Betting aggregator on the market, growing faster than ever. You will be responsible for managing the launch of Betstamp in your community, and getting your network aware of and using Betstamp. You will be part of a team that will be responsible for supporting the creation and execution of different events to help bring Betstamp to the masses.
This role is perfect for someone looking to gain professional experience in a fast moving startup, that overlaps heavily in the sports & sports management side ofbusiness. Successful candidates will be given real responsibility from Day 1, with the opportunity to build & influence our national launch approach. What makes a good Betstamp Ambassador?
- Interest in sports/sports betting
- A leader and unofficial “planner” in your friendship circle and networks
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive and outgoing personality
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people
- Entrepreneurial at heart, with an ability to work independently & manage feedback
How You'll Be Rewarded & Start Date
- Educate your network on Betstamp & how to become a better bettor
- Host viewing events watching the sports & teams you love
- Know your market, and spot & set the trends
- Marketing the launch of the app
- Growing Betstamp's social media presence
- Start Date: December 2023
- Uncapped Earnings: Based on referrals, hosting sports viewing parties with friends, growing brand awareness, paid training sessions
- Flexible Schedule: Work on your own time.
- Exclusive Perks: For hitting targets (think PS5's, new TV's & more!)
- Authentic Startup Experience: Your feedback will be essential to building & optimizing the program
- Paid Training: Earn more than $16/hr for attending trainings.
- Betstamp swag
- Access, coaching, and support from betstamp’s business development team
- Early access to new & upcoming features
- Complete schedule flexibility
- Gain experience in the sports betting & marketing industries
- Leading the future of Sports Betting
- Meeting new people
Posting Notes: Sports Management, Sports Marketing & Sales
After reading all the details of this job vacancy, it's time to make a decision. Have you done so? Don't let the pressure to submit your application quickly compromise the quality of your work – take the time to do it right. Please make sure to carefully evaluate if this job aligns with your career goals and aspirations before applying. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you meet the qualifications, we encourage you to apply.