This job requires that you possess 60 months of experience in the same field. Aptive offers job opportunities with different types, including full time. Choose the one that suits your needs. Despite the job being in Washington, it is a remote position that provides the freedom to work from any location as long as you can meet your targets. September 11, 2023 marked the release of the job opportunity for the Communication Graphic Designer role, which will no longer be open after October 6, 2023. Not knowing the salary, you have the possibility to negotiate it with the employer during salary talks. This job can be executed remotely or in person at Washington D.C., United States, Washington D.C., United States, depending on your preference.
Employer: Aptive Job Summary
Location: Washington, DC
Industry: Technology and Software
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Hours: Full Time
If this job posting was in Comic Sans, would you have closed this window by now? Does the wrong font choice bother you more than most will ever understand? Do you want to brag to your family and friends that your work is on billboards across America?
Do you like having fun at work, all while creating innovative, high-profile assets that will inspire millions of Americans?
As a graphic designer at Aptive Resources, you will have the exciting opportunity to use your design skills as a force for good. You will collaborate with fellow creatives to conceptualize, strategize, and design print and digital products that advance the missions of our federal clients. Whether it's ending Veteran homelessness, strengthening our National Parks, or making sure individuals with PTSD access life-changing treatment,] what you create here creates change.
This full-time position is in Washington, DC. This position may also be remote. Primary Responsibilities
Before you proceed with your job search online, make sure to keep in mind these crucial elements to avoid scams and fraudulent job postings. Be suspicious of job postings that ask you to use your personal bank account for any reason. Remember that it's always better to be safe than sorry, so don't hesitate to walk away from a job posting that seems too good to be true. Reach out to the employer to verify the job posting's legitimacy and ensure that they are hiring. It's crucial to research the company before accepting any job offer to ensure its authenticity and reputation. Legitimate employers will typically use more formal methods for scheduling and conducting job interviews. A trustworthy employer will never ask you to pay upfront fees for any reason. Avoid sharing personal information such as your date of birth or passport number unless it is required for a background check or legal documentation. Don't be fooled by job postings that use fake job titles or positions to entice applicants, as they may not actually exist within the company.
- Manage all aspects of creative production across a broad range of communications materials (e.g., blogs, brochures, fact sheets, flyers, annual reports, social media posts, digital paid media, out-of-home assets, brand identity guides, etc.) from concept to distribution
- Translate complex messaging into visually appealing designs that align with client visions and effectively resonate with target audiences
- Ensure developed products meet client brand requirements and adhere to accessibility and 508 regulations
- Consult with internal web developers, project managers, and other specialists to integrate dynamic client needs into products
- Maintain communication with leadership and colleagues to track progress, identify potential challenges, and problem solve
- Work independently to proactively solve problems and prioritize deadlines
- Provide superior service to high-profile federal clients in a fast-paced environment
- Foster and contribute to an environment of respect, kindness, inclusivity, innovation, collaboration, and fun
- At least 5 years of experience.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience supporting large Cabinet-level federal agencies is ideal.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a public trust clearance.
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S.
Aptive is a modern federal consulting firm focused on human experience, digital services, and business transformation. We harness creativity, technology, and culture to connect people and systems to impact the world. We're advisors, strategists, and engineers focused on people, above all else.
We believe in generating success collaboratively, leaving client organizations stronger after every engagement and building trust for the next big challenge. Our work inspires people, fuels change and makes an impact. Join our team to be part of positive change in your community and our nation. EEO Statement
Aptive is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, parental status, veteran status, age, disability, or any other protected class.
Veterans, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and transitioning active-duty service members are highly encouraged to apply.
Have you given this job vacancy a thorough review? If so, it's time to make a decision. If you are unsure about any aspect of this job posting, please don't hesitate to ask for clarification. Submitting an accurate and complete job application is a sign of your commitment to excellence and attention to detail. We are excited to receive applications from individuals who have carefully reviewed this job posting and feel that they are a strong candidate. Nonetheless, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that might offer a better work-life balance or flexible schedule.