Barnabas Health Medical Group is seeking candidates for full time roles, but be sure to research the company's values and culture to ensure that they align with your personal and professional beliefs. The employer's lack of disclosure of salary means that you can negotiate based on the company's reputation in the industry. Work experience in the same field for at least 60 months is a must-have for this job. Although the job is located in West Long Branch, the company may consider remote work for candidates who meet the necessary qualifications. December 9, 2023 is when the Oncology Regional Practice Manager-Oncology Practices - Monmouth & Ocean Counties job opening was made available, and it will close on March 6, 2024.
The Medical Group strives every day to consistently deliver on the Health System patient service promise of Don t Harm Me, Help Me and Be Nice to Me. The Regional Manager (RM) reports to a Regional Director (RD) for their territory. The RM is at the front line of upholding these principles as they oversee the operations of multiple assigned practice locations. The RM supervises practice site business and clinical functions including front desk, medical records, nursing, and ancillary services to ensure a safe, and compassionate experience for our patients and their families as well as a supportive and productive practice environment for our providers and staff. The RM ensures optimal utilization of resources and the efficient delivery of services. The RM is also responsible for making sure their assigned practice sites are in compliance with all applicable policies, laws and regulations.
This Regional Practice Manager will oversee all Oncology practices within the Southern Region, spanning Ocean and Monmouth counties. Essential Functions:
- Works collaboratively with and supports the RD to ensure timely and efficient onboarding of acquired practices, following up on action items and communicating findings to the appropriate team members.
- Develops, plans, and budgets on a strategic, tactical and operational level for and with each practice.
- Routinely reviews management reporting data to ensure operations is performing to budget and identifies ways to improve efficiency.
- Initiates processes/improvements communicating with VP, RD and practice site providers and staff.
- Identifies operating costs and operational capital budget needs in collaboration with providers and office managers. Completes ROI and justifications, submitting to RD and VP. Reviews monthly budget and identifies areas of cost saving.
- Schedules and uses staff appropriately across practice locations for optimal coverage whenever possible (vacations, sick etc.). Establishes monthly schedules for providers and staff.
- Tracks and evaluates on a regular basis scheduling, practice revenues, staff competencies and training.
- Communicates and coordinates with HR including payroll, orientation of staff and delivery of employee handbook and policies. Oversees payroll in accordance with company policy. Follows disciplinary process in accordance with HR policy and procedures. Performs annual staff performance evaluations. Looks for ways to improve patient, provider and staff engagement.
- Holds regular staff meetings for designated practices.
- Ensures quality measures are implemented and ongoing for assigned practices, track deficiencies and works collaboratively with Director of Quality to ensure compliance.
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or related field is required, with an emphasis in Healthcare Administration preferred. Appropriate experience may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Critical thinking and analytical skills a must.
- 3-5 years of experience in group practice management of multiple locations.
- Effective working knowledge of healthcare financial management, medical practice accounting, third party reimbursement issues, patient flow and facilities management.
- General knowledge of physician compensation models and contract terminology.
- Prior experience working in a clinical capacity is a plus.
- Microsoft Office Proficiency required.
It's important to be aware of some crucial factors when applying for jobs online to avoid scams and fraud. If a job posting raises any red flags or seems suspicious, don't hesitate to contact the company directly for clarification. It's important to research the company to ensure that it's a place where you can make a positive impact and contribute to meaningful work. Be cautious of job postings that use unconventional or unprofessional methods for scheduling or conducting interviews. Beware of job postings that ask you to use your personal bank account for payroll or any other reason. To prevent any issues, verify that you are on the official liquidscapes.info website before taking any actions. To ensure that the job posting is not fraudulent and that they are hiring for the position, it is important to contact the company directly. When reviewing job postings, be sure to research the company and read reviews from other employees to ensure the job posting is legitimate. Beware of job listings that require you to purchase a 'starter kit' or other materials before you can start working. Be cautious of potential scams by being careful with personal information in job applications.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system (Health System) in New Jersey, with a service area covering five million people. The Health System includes eleven adult acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital), a freestanding 100-bed behavioral health center, trauma centers, a satellite emergency department, ambulatory care centers, geriatric centers, the state s largest behavioral health network, comprehensive home care and hospice programs, fitness and wellness centers, retail pharmacy services, multi-site imaging centers, an accountable care organization and the Medical Group which is among the 20 largest in the nation.
The Medical Group is a multispecialty group practice comprised of highly trained and experienced primary and specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers (Providers). Medical Group Providers treat our patients with compassionate and innovative cutting-edge care for people at every stage of life at easily accessible facilities conveniently located throughout New Jersey. Backed by the vast continuum of resources of the Health System, our dedicated Providers and expertly trained support staff continuously strive for clinical excellence.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Have you researched the potential for advancement and career growth within this company? If so, it's time to make a decision. Please make sure to carefully review the job requirements and responsibilities before submitting an application. Please only submit your application if you are certain that you can fulfill the responsibilities and expectations of this job. Submitting an error-free job application demonstrates your professionalism and commitment to excellence.