Delaware North Gaming is seeking full-time Revenue Audit Clerks to join our team at Southland Casino in West Memphis, Arkansas. As a Revenue Audit Clerk, you will perform audits of daily revenue activity while following all rules, processes, and procedures to ensure accuracy and legality.
If you’re looking for a career opportunity in a fast-paced setting supported by a collaborative team, apply today.
Minimum pay rate: $15.00 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at . Benefits
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement. Responsibilities
- Perform audits of daily activity, including fills, credits, and enterprise gaming system (EGS) jackpots
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and cage and accounting copies of paid jackpot and fill tickets to accounting system and cash dispensing kiosk reports
- Prepare daily exception reports for variances and unusual activities; report to operating departments for follow-up and resolution
- Assist internal and external auditors
- Perform periodic machine audits to verify validity of machine meters; troubleshoot unusual EGS activity such as high and low hold percentages, jackpots, etc.
- Minimum of two years' previous accounting or audit experience preferred
- Ability to obtain and maintain state gaming license required
- Experience with a casino data system helpful
- Problem solving skills, ability to analyze data, and to do a high volume of accurate work
- Proficient computer skills including e-mail, word processing, spreadsheets, routine database activity, and record keeping
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 pounds
Weekends Who We Are
Southland Casino Racing, owned and operated by Delaware North, features more than 1,500 slot machines, live blackjack, craps and roulette tables, live greyhound racing and simulcast wagering. Southland is located in West Memphis, Arkansas, only a short drive from downtown Memphis, Tennessee.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.