The job offer for Medical Director - Physician - Winslow was released on December 8, 2023, and it will expire on March 6, 2024. Since the salary is not specified by the employer, you can negotiate based on the company's approach to employee diversity and inclusion. The company has a job opening in Winslow, but is willing to consider applicants from other locations if they meet the necessary requirements. NaphCare has a range of job types available, including full time, so take some time to evaluate whether it aligns with your career aspirations.
NaphCare is hiring an experienced Medical Director / Physician to join our team in Winslow, AZ 86047. Come learn about correctional healthcare as you use our cutting-edge resources, including our award-winning electronic operating system.
This position is with the Arizona Department of Corrections - Winslow.
Board Certification in Internal Medicine or Family Practice is required for this role.
Before you proceed with your job search online, make sure to keep in mind these important elements to avoid scams and fraud. Always be cautious of job postings that require payment before hiring. Look for secure and encrypted websites when applying for jobs online to protect your personal information. Don't be afraid to contact the company to double-check the job's legitimacy and availability. Be wary of job postings that ask you to complete a task or project before being hired. Before applying for any job, research the company's executive leadership and board of directors to ensure that they promote ethical and responsible business practices. If a job posting asks for your bank account information, it's probably not legitimate. Beware of employers that ask for personal information through unconventional or unprofessional methods. Be cautious when applying for jobs and trust your instincts.
NaphCare partners with correctional facilities to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We recognize that we serve a unique and diverse patient population, and our onsite teams take pride in bringing excellence in care to a population in great need. Be part of a world-class team of professionals who are revolutionizing correctional healthcare. Position Description:
- Responsible for all clinical decisions at the facility
- Ensure all clinical needs are being met within the facility
- Provide direct and indirect basic medical care to meet the physiological and emotional needs of the patients
- Conduct rounds in the medical and infirmary units, sick call visits, and chronic care management
- Respond to and initiate care for medical emergencies
- Lead efforts to evaluate the quality and effectiveness of healthcare services
- Coordinate, lead, and participate in educational and training activities
- Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail-order program
- Health, dental & vision
- Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services
- 100% vested 401K and Roth with company contribution
- Tuition assistance
- Referral bonuses
- On-site education
- Term life insurance at no cost to the employee
- Paid time off & paid holidays
With NaphCare, you'll play a critical role in our continuing mission to be the leading provider of quality healthcare in the correctional industry. If you want a career that will make a difference, choose a company that is different. ABOUT US
NaphCare, Inc. partners with city, county, state, and federal correctional facilities nationwide to provide proactive, patient-focused healthcare. We aim to deliver efficient, cost-effective, quality care that meets and/or exceeds all national standards for correctional healthcare. We accomplish this through our innovative approach to delivering customized solutions for the specific needs of each correctional facility, including comprehensive medical services (on-site medical, dental, and mental health care), pharmaceuticals, on-site dialysis services, and our corrections-specific electronic operating system and EHR, TechCare®. We also provide off-site management services to the Federal Bureau of Prisons (BOP).
Founded on January 4, 1989, NaphCare is family owned and operated. For nearly 30 years, we have been devoted solely to partnering with correctional institutions to provide quality healthcare to a unique and diverse population. NaphCare is headquartered in Birmingham, Alabama, and successfully operates comprehensive healthcare programs across the country. OUR CORE VALUES
- We Do The Right Thing: People trust us to do what we say we’ll do. To choose ethics over profit. And to act with integrity in all we do. By doing the right things for the right reasons, we build relationships based on openness, honesty, and trust.
- We Blaze The Trail: We are proud to be the first in the industry to develop a Proactive Care Model. Bringing innovative services, complete care, and leading-edge technology to correctional healthcare allows us to deliver the best care possible to those we serve.
- We Go Above And Beyond: Our commitment to excellence has no compromise. We deliver unmatched care, raise the bar of customer service and hold our products – and ourselves – to the highest standards because our partners, patients, and people deserve nothing less.
- We Treat Everyone How We Want To Be Treated: Care isn’t just in our name. It’s at our core. We are caring professionals who respect the dignity and rights of all members of society. United by this belief, we work as a team to improve each and every life we touch.
- We Lead Through Stability: As a private company, we are not driven by shareholder demands, stock market performance, or thoughts of mergers. Our sole focus every day is to bring our Mission to life in an environment of respect and professionalism.
The job posting is your tool to determine if this job aligns with your career goals and aspirations. Ensure your application includes all the necessary information requested in the job posting. We encourage individuals who are passionate about this job opportunity and meet the expectations to apply for this job. Please make sure to read the job requirements and responsibilities carefully before applying. Moreover, if this job vacancy isn't suitable, there are other job vacancies on liquidscapes.info that might be a better fit.