The Customer Experience Operations director is a key position in the company, working closely with senior leadership and across functions to deliver industry-leading service to Gemini Dealer Partners. You will work on transforming Gemini’s approach to serving our customers – integrating digital tools that enhance the service we provide, while building on 60 years of industry leadership.
This is a high impact role with responsibility for the success of over 200 representatives in four locations across North America. You will partner across sales, marketing, production operations and IT to deliver established KPI’s. This position will report to our Executive Vice President. Essential Functions:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
CX Operations Strategy (25%)
- Establishes strategic operating plans for the department, ensuring it evolves to meet the changing needs of the business
- Maximizes the impact of the team by staying up to speed on customer needs and the markets we serve
- Leads development of the annual CX Operations functional plan
- Establishes and manages department operating budget
- Key voice in Gemini’s holistic Customer Experience-based business transformation
- Serves as a key stakeholder in Gemini’s annual strategic planning process
- Reinforces commitment to Gemini customers within the department and cross-functionally
- Manages, coaches and develops talent to continually improve their performance
- Scales processes with the business, successfully manages the tension between creating standards for how the team operates and maintaining flexibility to do what’s right for the customer
- Champions functional training of CX Operations team members
- Drive results via collaboration with team members, internal stakeholders and leadership
- Creates an environment of open communication, respect, and trust
CX Operational Effectiveness (50%)
- Champions departmental continuous improvement efforts, leveraging process improvement methodologies.
- Responsible for the success of technology integrations that improve productivity and customer satisfaction
- Creates and manages departmental staffing plans within budget parameters
- Establishes metrics and reporting to manage team effectiveness
- Stays up to speed on customer satisfaction data and insights to help inform improvement priorities
- Partners across teams to create alignment, alleviate bottlenecks and secure resources needed to move forward
Skills and Abilities:
Qualifications – Education & Experience:
- A track record of driving continuous improvement to improve productivity – proven problem-solving capabilities
- Demonstrated aptitude in delivering customer-focused, service-based solutions
- Successful track record of coaching, developing& mentoring a high-performing team
- Ability to influence and collaborate across all levels of the organization
- An executive presence with polished and well-developed facilitation, written and oral communication skills, demonstrating creativity and technical expertise
- Assertive and confident with a strong point of view while able to understand/empathize and support other perspectives. Intent on building trusting and collaborative partnerships/relationships
- Strong self-starter; ability to anticipate potential issues, ability to quickly formulate options to resolve problems; strong conceptual thinker.
Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, or a related field. MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role, managing service delivery or customer-focused operations on a large scale.
- Familiarity with CRM, portals and other technology integrations, leveraging them to drive productivity & customer satisfaction
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
- Position typically operates in a professional office environment.
- Periodic travel is required to attend trade shows, visit productions sites, call center locations, and visit customers.
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K Match up to 4% PLUS discretionary profit sharing program
- New in 2024 - 100% employer paid medical premium for employees
- Dental and Vision Coverage Options
- Generous Paid Time Off Program (Vacation, Holiday, Sick, Volunteer, and Shutdown Week)
- Access to company owned resort in Northern Wisconsin.
- Professional Development Opportunities including Tuition Reimbursement
- As a leader in the signage manufacturing industry, Gemini, Inc. has been providing stability to our employees since 1963. We know what it means to be human, and we strive to make sure our employees feel valued. Due to our incredible family of employees, we have grown substantially and are looking to grow our team further with like-minded individuals that share in our company values: Teamwork, Respect, Honesty, Curiosity, Stability, Stewardship, Customer Focus, and Diversity.
- We are an Equal Opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
- Gemini will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. For additional assistance email; [email protected] or call (507) 263-3957 and ask for the Human Resources Representative assigned to the location of interest.
- Following receipt of a conditional offer of employment, candidates will be required to complete additional job-related screening processes as permitted or required by applicable law.