The employer's non-disclosure of salary provides an opportunity for you to negotiate it. To be eligible for this job, you need to have at least 24 months of experience working in the same field. It is essential to note that Bachelor Degree is a mandatory requirement for this job vacancy. The position being offered is located in Yankton, however, the company may also consider applicants from other regions provided they meet the qualifications listed below. Avera offers several part time positions, but make sure that the work structure and expectations align with your career aspirations before you apply.
*May be eligible for a $3,500 SIGN-ON BONUS*
Join the RN Nursing team at Avera!
Love Where You Work: Work at Avera where current employees rate their satisfaction at 94%. Join a team where the career opportunities are endless.
Culture: Be part of a multidisciplinary team built on teamwork, with compassion and the goal of Moving Health Forward for you and our patients. Work where you matter.
Before you start your job search online, make sure to keep in mind these critical elements to ensure that you find legitimate job postings and avoid scams. Contact the company to ensure that the job posting is not a fraud and they are genuinely seeking candidates. Be mindful of the personal information you share with potential employers. Your personal bank account information should never be shared through a job posting. To ensure a successful job search, always research the company before applying for any job to verify its authenticity and reputation. Be on the lookout for job postings that ask you to work for free or offer low pay for high levels of experience or education, as these are often signs of a fraudulent job opportunity. Don't be afraid to ask questions or request more information about a job posting before applying. Check the website's URL and ensure you are on the verified liquidscapes.info website to avoid any negative consequences. Beware of job listings that ask you to pay for access to job leads or a database of job listings.
You Belong at Avera: Competitive pay, including a $3,500 sign on bonus, free health insurance, and options for: Student Loan Repayment Program, various shifts and career growth opportunities.
Avera is currently seeking Registered Nurses (RN) looking to deliver the best possible nursing care in Avera’s patient-focused settings.
This position may be eligible for a $3,500 sign on bonus! Position Highlights:
- Student Loan Repayment: This RN position may be eligible for Avera’s Student Loan Repayment Program, which helps you pay off your loans and save money. Each month an extra payment of $167 (up to $10,000) from Avera will help pay down your principal balance faster.
- Positive Work Environment: Be part of an organization where we practice the mission in our daily operations and demonstrate our pride by delivering excellent care.
Education and/or Experience
- The Case Manager is responsible for the care planning, utilization of services, coordination of care, and the education of the interdisciplinary teams in the management of patient care services.
- The focus of patient case management is to provide patient centered care efficiently, effectively, and with the best possible outcomes.
- The Case Manager will develop all patient care plans in collaboration with the physician and interdisciplinary team.
- Graduate from a CCNE or NLN accredited nursing program is strongly preferred. Graduate from an approved nursing program is acceptable.
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing preferred.
- Minimum 2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred.
- License as a Registered Nurse (RN) in South Dakota and/or meeting the requirements of Multi-state licensure is required.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Minnesota may be required depending on the service area. If required, must obtain within 90 days of being placed in the position or of the requirement.
- This position requires a valid driver’s license and that the employee is insurable by the Avera Health automobile liability insurance carrier.
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm; 64hrs/2wks
- Weekend rotation: every 5-7
- Holiday rotation: 1-2 holidays per year
- Call time involvement: 1-2 week nights a month
The hourly range for this position is listed below. Actual hourly rate dependent upon experience.
The job posting is your guide to determining if this position aligns with your career goals. Remember that accuracy is more important than speed when it comes to submitting job applications. If you are excited about this job opportunity and feel that you meet the expectations, please submit your application. Please make sure to carefully evaluate your skills and experience before applying for this job.