Keep our communities fed.
Our focus is simple but meaningful, from our distribution centers to our offices — every employee of C&S and their family of companies works to help feed local families, neighbors and communities. As a Warehouse Unloader, you’ll be part of a productive team, tasked with keeping the warehouse stocked with product for our customers. This is a fast-paced role, perfect for energetic individuals who are highly organized and like to stay active. Job Description
Text “CS” to 32543 to learn more about how you can become a part of our legacy.
Starting rate $19/hr, with incentive pay after graduating training!
Shift: 3rd shift available.
Schedule: Schedules will vary by shift. Weekend availability is required.
Location: 4875 N Susquehanna Trail, York, PA 17406
You will contribute by:
- Receiving product, recording code dates & breaking down pallets of product according to appropriate receiving procedures
- Utilizing forklifts, electric pallet jacks and/or clamp machines to move merchandise
- Maneuvering pallets of product from the dock to correct aisles
- Moving at a fast pace to prevent backlog of trucks and/or product
- Performing equipment inspections & completing appropriate forms
- Occasional safe lifting of varying case weight, shape, and height levels
What’s a great way to stay in shape?
- Continually Standing, bending, pulling, lifting, pivoting up to 90% of shift
- Walking on various surfaces including concrete, tile, carpet, etc.
- Frequently lifting of product weighing between 1 - 60 lbs. or more
- Frequent lifting of product ranging from floor to overhead
- Possibility of working on multiple levels of varying height
- Safe handling of sharp objects including box cutting tools
- Paid training provided
- Weekly Pay
- Benefits available from day 1 (medical, dental, vision, company matched 401k)
- PTO and Holiday Pay offered
- In certain locations C&S offers $100 towards the purchase of safety shoes
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Health & Wellness program
- Employee Discounts / Purchasing programs
- Employee Assistance Program
- Warehouse : Grocery Warehouse (50F to 90F)
- http://https//www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrwKG3DFAwE (http://https/www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrwKG3DFAwE)
We’re searching for candidates with:
- One or more years of experience operating a sit down forklift
- Strong sense of safety and ability to follow standard safety procedures
- Team-oriented outlook with a passion for helping others
- Desire to work with a team to support causes that positively impact our communities
- Ability and willingness to follow all material handling equipment safe operating procedures
Every person matters.
We keep our values alive through a culture that embraces differences and ensures that every person matters.
C&S and their Family of Companies are proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and consider qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
The Fine Print
This Job advertisement does not constitute a promise or guarantee of employment. This job advertisement describes the general nature and level of this position only. Essential functions and responsibilities may change as business needs require. This position may be with any affiliate of C&S Wholesale Grocers.
Hiring immediately, to apply text “CS” to 32543 OR visit careers.cswg.com Qualifications
General Equivalency Diploma - General Studies, High School Diploma - General Studies
Shift 3rd Shift (United States of America) Company
ES3, LLC About Our Company
ES3 is an experienced team of third-party logistics experts, saving Consumer Packaged Goods manufacturers significant time and money every day. A pioneer of the collaborative distribution model, ES3 provides solutions across all channels, optimizing its supply network to expedite replenishment. ES3 does this by combining warehousing, mixing, and distribution services under one roof in a multi-manufacturer, collaborative model optimized by advanced technology.
Working Safely is a Condition for Employment with ES3, LLC. ES3, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.
Company: ES3, LLC
Job Area: Warehouse Operations
Job Family: Operations
Job Type: Regular
Job Code: JC1105